☆ Yuuji- What Are We?

What Are We?
Nsfw warning 🤭

You and Yuuji had been "hanging" out for awhile now. By hanging out you meant randomly meeting up, making out, and dry humping each other like two dogs in heat.

Of course this wasn't your initial intention. It just sort of happened. One day when the two of you were hanging out the tension between you two became unbearable and...you acted on it.

Recently Yuuji has been experiencing...a dilemma. When the two of you hang out he doesn't know if they're "dates." In public he feels the urge to hold onto your waist, or hold your hand, but he doesn't know if that's 'allowed.' Especially when he catches other men staring at you, he wants to show the world that your 'his,' but are you really?

It was a Saturday night, around 10:00 P.M and you were feeling a little...aroused. Instead of dealing with it on your own you decided to text your friend/fuck buddy, Yuuji.

Y/N: Hey you still up?

Yuuji: Of course, it's only 10 lol

Y/N: You busy?

Yuuji: Nah what's up?

Y/N: Wanna come over to my dorm and give me a little smooch.

Yuuji: Coming

You stared at your screen chuckling at his response. It only took about 3 minutes until you heard a knock on your door. As you stood up you took a moment to stretch before opening the door to see Yuuji in the cutest pajamas ever. He was wearing a blue silk pajama set, with a button up top and loose pant.

You grabbed his hand and practically slammed the door behind him. Seeing him caused the sudden neediness to amplify. When you pull him to your bed he sits down leaning against the wall with his legs open loosely.

You felt giddy as you walked over to him crawling on the bed towards him. Quickly you position yourself on his lap, not wasting anytime you dive into his neck. You bite, lick, and suck slowly trying to get any and every noise out of him. Grinding down on him you feel him slowly harden.

"Jeez [Y/N], horny much?" He says chuckling at your desperation.

Suddenly you stop all movement, pulling away from his neck. This earned a small whine from Yuuji.

"Don't tease me." You say sternly raising an eyebrow at him. He just nodded desperately, while grinding up at you, trying to get you to continue your actions.

You were annoyed by his words so you decided to tease him right back. You got off of him and lean up against your headboard using a pillow for some cushion on your lower back. He looked at you pouting, he definitely didn't want you to leave.

Gently you patted the area in front of you, between your legs. He crawled over sitting in front of you. You slowly spin your finger, signaling him to turn around. He did so leaning his back against your chest, his ass pressed up against your heat. It took everything in you to not grind against him.

He sat there waiting for you to do something, he leaned back, placing his head on your shoulder, staring at you with a soft but needy smile.

Carefully you wrapped your hands around his waist. You pulled down his pants and underwear just enough for his half-hard dick to spring out and lay against his stomach. He gasped at the sudden cold air, releasing a whiny moan, his eyes clenching closed.

Slowly thrusting up into the air he mumbles out through heavy breathing, "Please, please touch me, [Y/N]."

A smile creeps over your face as you gently shake your head 'No.' He looked at you confused.

"I want to watch as you jack yourself off in front of me, like the slut that you are." You say through an evil grin.

His face erupted in flames. Masturbate? In front of you? Despite the fact that the two of you have seen each other naked several times, the thought still embarrassed him. The thought of being that vulnerable in front of you, unable to know your thoughts made his dick twitch.

"Go ahead, I'm waiting for the performance to begin." You say leaning back.

Slowly Yuuji pulls his hand up and let's some drool fall out of his mouth. The drool combined with the pre-cum leaking from his tip should be enough lube. Dropping his wet hand he slowly began pumping his length.

You watched as he desperately thrusted up into his hand, moaning your name with neediness. Embarrassment clear on his face from your silence.

You could tell he was close to finishing, his tip began to twitch and flush a deeper red, he was so close.

"Stop." You said suddenly. His hands dropped begrudgingly. His hips still rutting up looking for any and all friction. Slowly your slide your hands down his chest and place them on his hips, forcing him down.

He whined desperately, "Please, please, please." At this point you didn't even know what he was begging for but it was seriously turning you on.

You shimmy out from underneath him and gently push him down. He's now laying on your bed, head on your pillow with his pants barely below his crotch, his shirt loosely pulled up. You smiled at him and finished undressing him. Pulling off his pants+underwear along with his shirt.

He reached for you blanket to cover his naked body, feeling slightly embarrassed by the fact that you were fully clothed. You pulled it away and said, "You're so pretty, don't hide." He covered his face, clearly embarrassed by your words.

You stand up, getting off the bed to undress yourself. Crawling back over him now naked you grab his dick and tease it at your entrance. He whines and moans at your teasing, desperate to feel you around him. Finally you slowly slide him in, achingly slowly.

You lean down wrapping your arms around his torso and leaning your head against his chest.

Yuuji whines, "Please move [Y/N]."

You shake your head 'No,' and say "I don't wanna do any work, I just wanna enjoy you."

He blushes at your words and places his hands against your back and ass. Flipping the two of you over, "My turn to work?" He says chuckling as he begins to slowly thrust into you. You cling on to him like a koala and quietly moan into his ear.

Your moans only encourage him more as he picks up his pace, causing you to bite down on his shoulder. You run your hands down his back scratching, the pleasure was becoming to much.

You took one hand off of his back and pulled it down to start rubbing your clit as he mercilessly pounded into you, chasing his own orgasm.

"M'cummin" He breathed out into your ear. You nodded grinding into his thrusts, letting him hit deeper inside of you.

Finally he pulled out coming on your stomach. Immediately he unwraps one arm from around you and shoves two fingers into you pumping slowly as you rubbed your clit. Trying to help you reach your climax.

"M-Me too, c-coming" You choke out as you come. Slowly he pulls his fingers out and licks your juices off of them.

The two of you collapse hugging each other. You pull the blanket over the two of you and snuggle close against him.

"Hey [Y/N]?" Yuuji mumbled against your neck.

"Yeah?" You mumbled still catching your breath.

"What am I to you? A friend? A fuck buddy? Something...more?" He asks quietly, hiding his face in your neck.

"What do you want to be to me?" You ask with your eyes closed, barely staying awake.

"I...I'd like to be your boyfriend [Y/N]." He whispers to you.

Chuckling lightly you say, "Okay than you're my boyfriend." That was the last thing you said before you fell asleep, Yuuji not far behind you.

word count: 1338

[Revised: August 8th, 2023]