☆ Ijichi- Overstimulation (Day 3)

Over-stimulation

It was a normal evening and you were hanging out at your boyfriend, Ijichi's, apartment. The two of you have been together for a while now and it's been amazing!

The two of you constantly go on dates and he treats you amazingly. There is just one thing that's been bugging you though...the two of you haven't had sex yet.

Its not like you have a crazy high sex drive or anything but a girls got her needs. The two of you have been dating for a while now and masturbation just isn't really cutting it.

Unfortunately you don't really know how to bring it up. Your boyfriend is kind of the shy and timid type. Plus it's just plain old embarrassing asking him straight up like that.

"Hey [Y/N], earth to [Y/N]?" Your boyfriend waves his hand in front of your face trying to capture your attention. You snap out of your daze finally remembering where you are. Slowly a blush creeps up your face as your mind wonders to different...scenarios.

"Oh sorry Ijichi I was just lost in thought." You say in a quiet tone, trying to avoid eye contact with the curious eyes staring you down.

"Hey [Y/N] you know you can talk to me about anything, right?" He says in a worried tone, trying to make eye contact with you.

You just blush at his words. Great, now he thinks you can't trust him but when in reality you just wanna fuck him. His innocent eyes make you feel even worse about your dirty thoughts.

"Yeah I know, don't worry I'm fine there is no need to worry." You say trying to reassure the anxious man in front of you.

He still seems unconvinced but you don't know what more to say to him, you're too embarrassed to think properly. Gently he reaches for your face, turning your head to look at him before he gently places his lips onto yours.

You gently kiss back but when he doesn't break away things begin to become a little more heated. The two of you fall back onto the couch cushions almost in slow motion, you on top of him holding yourself up by your forearms that are placed carefully on either side of his head.

You take it a step farther by carefully slipping your tongue into his mouth, causing him to gasp with a breathy moan.

"[Y-Y/N]" He huffs out as you disconnect your lips from his, slowly moving down to gently suck on his neck. His hand immediately flies up to his mouth, trying to contain the lewd noises spilling from his mouth.

You leave a few deep hickeys on his neck before pulling away and licking your lips. You look down to see his chest heaving up and down, he's slightly sweaty and his eyes are watching your every move. You feel him slowly growing harder and harder by the moment, pressing against your thigh.

"You okay?" You huff out feeling just as wrecked. He just nods at you unable to string words together to form a coherent sentence.

"Can I keep going? Or should I stop?" You ask while peppering his face with light kisses.

"Yes k...keep going, p-please don't stop." He stutters out, unconsciously grinding up against your leg.

You just nod placing a gentle kiss against his lips before moving down. You snake your head under his shirt and start leaving wet kisses against his chest causing shivers to run down his spine.

"Ugh this is in the way." You mumble to yourself as you pull his shirt up and off, leaving him exposed underneath you. His hands come up to cover his chest out of instinct causing you to giggle and gently pull them away, pushing them up and above his head.

You move back down and leave an open mouthed kiss against his left nipple, causing his breathing to hitch and a high pitched moan to squeak out.

While you stimulate one nipple with your mouth you fondle the other with your hand all while slowly beginning to grind back down against his needy hips.

"[Y-Y/N] I'm close s-so close." He's a whiny mess, barely keeping himself from unraveling below you. Suddenly his breathing begins to increase.

Having clothes on made his body hesitate but as he felt the knot in his stomach build up further all doubts fade away.

"Ngh." He whined, his hand shooting up to grab onto your forearm as he desperately rubbed against you.

He was so desperate for release. Feeling him squirm under you in a heat of pleasure was only turning you on more. The feeling of his hips and chest rutting against you like he was a dog in heat was so enticing.

So you decided to use your knee to cause a bit of pressure where he needed it most, that was the last push.

"I'm- coming-" His voice was high pitched and barely high enough for you to hear. Light moans and whimpers of relief took over his voice as he came.

His hips stuttered and ground up and into you, nearly crying as his body shook. Feeling streams of come spurt into his boxers causing a wet spot to form on his pants.

You weren't done with him just yet though, after all you wanted to get off to. You stopped grinding against him and slowly crawled down, sliding his pants down and throwing them to the side leaving him fully naked below you. His half hard dick hitting his stomach causing a small blush to creep across his face.

"H-Hey what about you?" He asks pulling on your shirt weakly. You look down at yourself and notice you're still fully dressed.

"Isn't that your job?" You ask teasingly causing him to look away with embarrassment. You decided to take pity upon him and take off your shirt and pants, leaving you in just your undergarments.

"Happy?" You ask with a soft giggle. He just stares at you, mesmerized. You grab his hands and slowly slide them up your body and to your breasts, giving them a squeeze. You leave his hands to fondle your breast's as you return your focus back down to his half hard dick.

You grab it and pump it a few times, earning a whine of disapproval from him, he's still feeling sensitive from the intense orgasm from a few minutes ago.

"Hey what about me huh? You're the only one who gets to come?" You pout at him, he just blushes and looks away, opening his legs a little, inviting you in. You just smirk at his lewd action and slowly peel your panties off.

You carefully line yourself up and look down at him once more, waiting for any signs of protest. When you don't find any you continue, slowly sinking down, a loud moan escapes his lips.

He tries to bite back the tears but the over stimulation is to much, he's feeling to good and you haven't even moved yet.

Slowly you start moving, using him for your pleasure. His tears and whines only encourage you to go faster.

"Feels so good." He barely chokes out through tears of pleasure. You grab his hand and lead it down to your clit, using his soft fingers to pleasure yourself as you bounce on his dick.

"Fuck yes, good boy, just like that." You moan as the pleasure slowly increases. You're getting closer and closer to your orgasm and by the way he's twitching you can tell he is to.

You lean down and capture his lips in a sloppy kiss, the two of you pulling each other closer and closer. He starts thrusting up into you trying to chase his own orgasm.

"I'm coming." He whines increasing his pace. You slip off of his dick listening to his disapproving whines.

"D-Don't stop." You say, talking about his hand on your crotch. You reach down and start jacking off his dick trying to get both of you to your orgasms.

"C-Coming." You both choke out at the same time as you release all over each other, hips shaking you both slowly help each other through your orgasms.

"That was so hot." You mumble falling against his chest.

word count: 1389
[revised: 11/19/23]