♡ Yuuta- Hickey

Hickey

You and Yuuta have been dating for around 8 months now. You were both second years at Jujutsu High, and you both had strong abilities. The two of you were often assigned missions together because of this.

Currently neither of you were assigned to a mission. So you were spending a lot of time together. The two of you were constantly together, training, playing video games, cooking, shopping, smooching, etc, etc.

Right now the two of you were training, well not seriously training. It was more like the two of you were wrestling in the grass together, laughing and play fighting.

"Hey that mission, the one where we had to fight that semi-first grade was kind of intense right?" You asked, the two of you were both sitting under a tree side by side.

"Yeah I was a little nervous when you got pinned by it." He said recalling the memory.

"Me too but my hero, Yuuta Okkotsu, saved me just in the knick of time." You said laughing. He just looked at you and smiled sheepishly.

The two of you continued talking about random stuff. Anything that came to mind was talked about. Slowly the two of you fell silent, Yuuta leaned his head against your shoulder and the two of you stared at the sky, admiring the clouds.

"Hey Yuuta?"

"Yeah?"

You turn your head to look at him, "Can I kiss you?"

His face flushes, "Why did you ask? That makes it so embarrassing..." he mumbles.

You just laugh and cup his face slowly, bringing him in for a gentle, warm light kiss. Immediately he returns the kiss leaning into your grasp.

You pull away and slowly lean down towards his neck. You begin to kiss and suck gently, leaving a small hickey on a noticeable area.

When you back away you admire your work and smile softly. You quickly leave a light kiss on his nose before standing up and stretching out your hand for him to grab.

He grabs your hand and pulls himself up, the two of you walk back to the dorms, sweaty and hand-in-hand.

The next day you and the other second years had a 'hang out' day planned. So all of you could catch up and tell each other about your latest missions, and probably gossip a little.

You were all sitting at a little cafe, eating sweets, and drinking coffee. You were all catching up and talking about lighthearted and funny subjects. You look over at Yuuta and see that his shirt was slipping to the side a little.

"Oh no.." You thought seeing the hickey slowly become visible. They would all tease you until the end of the world. You feel your face begin to flush and your heart beat faster.

You try blinking at him in morse code but he just looks at you confused, tilting his head to the side and mouthing the words, "What is it?"

Suddenly Maki stopped mid sentence and let out a shocked gasp. "[Y/N]!!! You sly fox, look at Yuuta's neck!" She said whisper yelling and pointing at the hickey.

Immediately the two of you turn a deep shade of red trying to hide your faces. You mumble, "Please just ignore that."

For the rest of the day the two of you were teased nonstop. The two of you were much more careful in the future.

word count: 569

Author Note:
Honestly I have a confession...
I ship Yuuta with Maki so this was a little strange to write. What's your favorite ship? 🤔

[Revised: August 8th, 2023]