♡ Inumaki- First Kiss #2

First Kiss #2

You and Inumaki Toge were both second years at Jujutsu High, you guys met when you both enrolled as first years. The two of you got along really well especially because of your technique.

Your technique allowed you to "nullify" cursed energy. Anything you touch with cursed energy is no longer able to use its/their cursed energy/technique. The ability is complex so it takes a lot out of you.

It was a random Friday and you and the second years were training. You had just managed to escape from Pandas deadly spinning technique and were running to Inumaki.

"TOGE, TOGE PLEASE, DON'T LET HIM TAKE ME BACK." You shout while running to him, Panda close behind you.

WOOSH

Panda had grabbed you and thrown you over his shoulder. Inumaki stared at your outreached arms and just chuckled, abandoning you and your pleads.

"Nooooo please Toge" You whine towards your friend.

After about 30 minutes of spin training and 20 minutes of sparring with Maki you're finally granted a break. Crawling over to Inumaki you see him peacefully leaning against a tree with his eyes closed.

"HEH??? I've been training my butt off while you've been taking a nap??" You say with jealousy.

He looks down at your defeated figure and chuckles. "Tuna mayo" he says while shrugging.

Feeling the bruises finally start to kick in you crawl up to Inumaki and lay your head in his lap. This causes a light blush to creep up his face. Panda looks at the two of you and starts laughing, "Hey love birds we aren't finished!"

You ignore Pandas comment and just stick your tongue out at them going back to Inumaki's soft thighs. On the other hand Pandas comment causes Inumaki to nearly short circuit.

The comfort doesn't last, soon Maki and Panda stomp towards the two of you. Panda grabbing you and tossing you over his shoulder, again. While Maki pulls Inumaki up by his arms.

The four of you train until sunset, and even then Maki doesn't wanna call it quits.

"C'mon guys it'll be great practice, we'll have to fight during the night time sometimes to." Maki insisted.

By now even Panda was exhausted, the three of you look at her like she had four heads. In unison all three of you shake your heads no. She sighs in defeat and packs up her stuff.

"Fine, fine, let's go." Maki grumbles.

"You know Maki it's incredible that you still have energy, I'm completely exhausted." You say while leaning your head on Inumaki's shoulder, causing Panda to wiggle his eyebrows at the two of you.

"Togeeeeee, carry me, your plenty strong." You look at him with stars in your eyes.

He smiles towards you and nods. Slowly he leans down, offering you his back. Quickly but gently you hop on his back, wrapping your arms and legs around him like a koala.

As soon as your body collided with his he can feel his cursed energy begin to weaken. Even without you consciously using your ability it still seems to leak out.

When the four of you reach the dorms Panda is the first to part ways. Soon followed by Maki, leaving just you and Inumaki alone.

"Hey Toge, wanna hang out at my dorm for a little?" You ask and amplify your cursed energy completely erasing his.

He coughs to clear his throat, "Yeah sure, mind if I grab some stuff first?"

"Go ahead, i'll be waiting." You playfully wink at him as you slide off his back and walk towards your dorm.