♡ Inumaki- Praise

Praise
(a little bit spicy)

You and your close friend Inumaki Toge were at an "awkward" stage in your friend/relation-ship. Neither of you have confessed but it was clear there was something going on between the two of you. All of your friends knew the two of you were basically an item, even though there hasn't been any "confession."

Inumaki was always extremely helpful, whenever you needed something, even something small, he would be the first to volunteer. At first, you didn't understand why, but you slowly realized that it was because he craved your praise. If he could hear that he was making you happy, that was more than enough for him.

It was a Sunday morning and you were relaxing in bed reading a book. Suddenly you heard a soft knock at your door.

"knock knock"

You swung your feet over and walked over to your door, you knew it was Inumaki so there was a little pep in your step.

"Hey cutie." You said smiling at the boy in front of you.

Your greeting made a light blush dust across his cheeks. He waved at you, greeting you with his usual, "Tuna!"

Walking back to your bed you call out to Inumaki, "Hey Toge can you grab my phone from the bathroom, I was so distracted by my book I forgot it." He nods at you quickly while hurrying over to the bathroom.

He was taking a little while so you decided to walk over, not really thinking you just opened the door. You thought he was just grabbing your phone.

The sight you saw shocked you, Inumaki was in the middle of peeing while trying to guess your phone password. At first you didn't know how to react, freak out and slam the door, snatch your phone and slam the door, burst out laughing?

You chose the last one, you started hysterically laughing at the sight in front of you, he was so concentrated on your phone he didn't notice you until you started laughing. Embarrassment clear on his face he quickly pulled up his pants and handed you your phone trying to apologize with his onigiri language.

Honestly you didn't really care, you didn't have anything to hide. The only part that bothered you was the unsanitary aspect of his piss hands on your phone. You pointed towards to sink signaling for him to wash his hands while you left to grab sanitary wipes to clean off your phone.

After the fiasco the two of you sat on your bed while watching some tv. "So why'd you do it? Try to get into my phone that is?" You asked him smirking. Suddenly his face burst into flames, he thought the two of you were just going to glide past this, he should've known you'd bring it up.

Because your shoulders were touching your technique activated (nullification) allowing Inumaki to talk freely.

"I don't know...I guess I was just curious to know if you were texting any dudes." He mumbled embarrassed.

You smirk at his jealousy, you slowly sit up and swing your legs over his, sitting on his lap. He looked at you, as red as a tomato, waiting for your next move.

"Ahh Toge you're so cute you know that? Trust me there is no one in this world for me except you." You slowly reach your hand up and pat his head "Good boy" you say jokingly.

The look in his eyes when you said that shocked you. It was like a switch turned, his innocent eyes went lidded and desperate.

Shocked by his sudden change in demeanor you giggled, "What? Do you like when I praise you?"

There was still a clear blush on his face as he slowly nodded, trying to hide he leaned his head in the crook of your neck looking for an escape from the embarrassing truths.

Reaching over to his head you grabbed his chin gently and slowly push it up. "Look at me." His breathing was ragged and his eyes lidded, barely holding himself together.

"God you're so hot." You say chuckling, leaning down you connect your lips. Engaging in a passionate make out session. Soon he moved down to your neck leaving wet open mouth kisses. Desperate for more of you.

"Oh my god, yes you're doing so good, just like that, mmm perfect." You whined out between breaths. Your words only encouraging him more.

word count: 739

[Revised: August 5th, 2023]