♡ (Highschool) Nanami- Popipo~

Popipo~

You are a first year at Jujutsu High! Your name is [Y/N] [L/N] and your classmates are, Kento Nanami, and Yu Haibara.

The three of you all get along very well. You and Haibara's upbeat personalities perfectly compliment Nanami's more mellow personality. Even though the three of you had very different views of the world, you all enjoyed hanging out with one another.

Recently you've developed feelings for your classmate, Nanami. At first you were planning on keeping it a secret and trying to just quickly get over it. Unfortunately your classmate Haibara is very perceptive. He found out almost immediately and has been encouraging your 'delusions' ever since.

Haibara was holding out on you though, because he knew something you didn't. Just as he was watching you he was also watching Nanami. He could tell that Nanami also had feelings for you. Haibara also knew that Nanami wasn't the type to confess unless he was 90% sure his feelings were returned.

Haibara thought about just telling Nanami that you felt the same, but he felt like that would be 'betraying' you in a way, so instead he decided on just 'matching making' the two of you!

[Pipo!]

You and your fellow first years are currently on your way to an abandoned school. The three of you were assigned on a mission to defeat a semi-second grade curse, easy for the three of you together.

[I answer...pipo pipo!]

"So how should we go about this?" Haibara asked looking at Nanami expectantly.

"Erm, I'm not sure, I guess we could...divide and concur?" Nanami replies with a clear hint of unsureness to his voice.

"How about two of us pair up and take the longer route, while one of us goes through the quicker route!" Haibara suggests, clearly planning on setting the two of us up.

"Yeah, me and Haibara will go with the longer route. [Y/N] you have the stronger ability so I think it'll be best for you to take it solo." Nanami says, thinking more with his head than his heart.

"Oh yeah, sure." You say with a clear tone of disappointment. This was the only time you wished your ability wasn't so 'strong.'

Haibara mentally cursed Nanami for not taking the hint, and mentally cursed more at you for not pushing harder.

[Even when I'm sad...pipo pipo!]

When you split off from Nanami and Haibara you immediately start sulking. Why were you so dumb, Haibara set up a perfect opportunity for you and you totally blew it! Whatever at least after this mission you'll all be able to walk home together.

Continuing your mission you change into a more professional demeanor. Quietly and quickly searching for the manifestation of all the negative energy around. It was unusually quiet for such an uninviting area.

Soon enough you finish your route, finding only a few small curses. You head back to meet up with Haibara and Nanami.

"Did you guys find anything?" You ask.

"Nopeee, what about you?" Haibara asks with his usual grin.

"Me neither, I wonder where it's hiding out." You say trying to think about where it could be.