♡ Megumi- Still With You

Still With You

It was a Sunday evening and you were laying on your bed scrolling through TikTok. Suddenly a notification appeared, you received a message from Megumi, your underclassman and long time friend.

Megumi: Hey I don't know if you're still awake but this song kind of reminds me of us.

Attached below the message was a link to spotify. When you click on the link the song, "Still With You" by Jung kook pops up.

You reach over to your nightstand, searching for your headphones. When you finally find them you hook them up and select, 'play.'

—————————————————————

함께 웃고, 함께 울고
[We laugh together, We cry together]
단순한 감정들이
[I guess these simple feelings]
내겐 전부였나
[Were everything to me]
언제쯤일까 다시 그댈 마주한다면
[When will I see you again?]
눈을 보고 말할래요
[I want to look into your eyes and tell you]
"보고 싶었어요"
["I missed you"]

—————————————————————

When the song finishes you feel tears slowly falling from your eyes, hitting your phone screen with a quiet "pit."

Honestly you didn't understand why you were getting so emotional, maybe it was because it was late at night, or maybe it was because it had been awhile since you and Megumi hung out, you weren't quite sure.

Wiping away your tears you unlocked your phone, returning to the chat room. Sudden anxiety shot through you as you realized you just left him on read. You immediately type out...

Y/N: Do you mind if I come to your dorm?

His heart fluttered when he read the message. In a way him sending you that song was a way of confessing his feelings, but he knew that you wouldn't say anything until he was direct. Quickly he opened the message and typed...

Megumi: No I don't mind, I'll meet you half way! :)

He blushed at his own message. It was so obvious he had feelings for you, everyone knew, he was sure that even you knew at this point. Oh how he wished that you would say something, anything, about how you feel about him.

Crawling out of bed you grabbed a zip up hoodie and slid into your slippers. The walk to the first years dorms wasn't that far but it made you smile that he was willing to meet you half way.

When you step outside of your dorm you're met with the harsh, cold, winter air. The contrast from your warm blanket to the cold snow freckled sky makes you shiver. Suddenly you're thankful that you grabbed the hoodie.

You were approaching the bridge that stands in between the two dorms when you see him. Instantly a smile creeps up your face, he's wearing those classic checkered loose pants with a loose black t-shirt.

"Hey" You say through a goofy smile. Instead of responding he just walks forward and traps you in a hug.

"Soooo warm." He says, snuggling into your shoulder. Suddenly it hits you, he isn't wearing a sweater and didn't have any warmth. You push him away and take off your jacket, wrapping it around him.