♡ (Highschool) Gojo- First Kiss #1

First Kiss #1
(This ties in with the other Gojo one shot)

After you and Gojo hung out at the arcade he felt a sudden hope surge through him, a hope that he actually stood a chance with you.

You were unlike anyone he had ever met. You were confident and unfazed by his advances. You knew who you were and what you wanted, and of course you were strong, both physically and mentally. That fact alone drove him absolutely crazy.

For the last few months he had been doing everything he could. He'd visit you constantly, jump at any chance to hang out with you, give you random flowers/gifts, etc, etc. Every-time the two of you hung out he just felt himself falling more and more head over heels for you.

But what about you? Gojo was powerful, he knew that, but out of all his powers and abilities there was one he wish he had, the ability to read your mind. After all his advances had you fallen for him?

It was a Saturday afternoon and Gojo was on his way to your dorm room. He had a small bouquet of flowers and was planning on asking you to hang out with him.

"Knock knock"

Looking away from your game console you glanced towards the door and sighed. Pausing your game you stood up and opened the door.

"Satoru?"

"H-" Gojo was about the greet you happily when he realized you were standing there in nothing but a long t-shirt and underwear. Covering his eyes his face envelops in a tomato like shade. Confused you look at him and then yourself.

"Oh oops, give me one second" You say casually. You close your door and walk over to your drawer. When you open it you grab a pair of checkered pajama pants and slip into them. Hurrying back over you swing your door open.

"All better" You say flashing a smile.

"Oh you're back, I got these for you" He says finally taking his hands from his face and offering you the flowers barely containing the blush clearly present on his face.

You sigh at the flowers, "Satoru, I appreciate the flowers but I'm running out of vases." You say while you open your door wider to show all the bouquets in your room.

"I'm going to start experiencing allergies at this point..." You mumble under your breath.

Gojo looks around you room and laughs bashfully. "Ah, I'm sorry I didn't realize they were stacking up."

"Don't worry I appreciate them a lot, anyways what's up?" You ask smiling.

"I just wanted to see you" He says leaning on your door frame closing in towards your face.

"Well you've seen me" You say as you begin to close the door.

"No-no please wait, I was just kidding." He says while trying to open the door back up.

You stand there with your arms crossed waiting for him to reveal what he actually wanted.

"I wanted to hang out, if you aren't busy." He says while cracking a small smile.

You look behind you back at your video games. "I'm just playing games, procrastinating homework, you know, the usual." You say while making direct eye contact.

Your eye contact causes him to shift a little but he doesn't falter. "Mind if I stick around while you do that?" He asks with a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

Chuckling you nod and lead him into your room. Without a second thought he skips in and jumps onto your bed, relishing in your smell.

"Well he's excited..." You mumble and sit back down unpausing your game.