♡ Yuuji- Human Earthworm 5

Human Earthworm 5
(art credits: @/nandemotokasu on twt)

You and Yuuji have been dating for a few months now. The two of you are still in your honeymoon phase and hang out every chance the two of you get.

This weekend it's seeing 'Human Earthworm 5.' Unfortunately you're a little squeamish when it comes to gory movies, but you didn't wanna ruin your boyfriends fun.

"Hey [Y/N] give me your bag real quick." Yuuji says with a mischievous smile.

You hesitantly oblige, slowly handing over your purse. When you hand it over he immediately stuffs a comical amount of candy into your bag.

"There! Now we don't have to spend a fortune on snacks." He says with a smile.

"Yeah now we only need to spend a fortune on drinks." You say earning a laugh from him.

The two of you head out, double checking that you have your tickets and money. It was a short trip to the movie theaters. The two of you took a train two stations down and than a 5 minute work from the station.

"I'm so excited you have no idea." He says practically jumping from side to side. The whole trip he's been catching you up on the last four movies.

"Oh trust me I have an idea." You say smiling at his excitement. The two of you quickly head inside, give the receptionist your tickets, buy drinks, and find a good seat.

When the two of you finally get comfortable he leans his head on your shoulder. The two of you talk about a new anime coming out while you wait for the movie to begin.

After about 10 minutes the theater is nearly full and the lights begin to dim. Yuuji immediately goes silent and dedicates his entire attention to the movie. You smile lightly at his focus and softly lean your head on top of his.

When the movie finally starts you're feeling a little anxious. You were praying that the movie wouldn't depend on gore but honestly you were a little distracted.

Looking around you notice that most people aren't watching the movie at all. The theater is full of couples making out, causing a light blush to coat your face.

"Hey what's up? You look a little flushed?" Yuuji whispers into your ear causing a chill to run up your spine. You almost jump 8 feet in the air from surprise. He giggles a little at your surprise.

"You scared me half to death oh my god." You whisper back, now facing him.

"Sorry, you just seemed a little distracted." He says smiling sheepishly at you.

"Yeah do you not see everyone around us." You say with slight urgency in your voice. He takes a moment to look around and his face immediately bursts into flames.

"O-Oh...do you feel uncomfortable..?" He asks avoiding eye contact.

"No no! Let's just watch the movie, I'm enjoying it!" You whisper to him making him smile. He plants a quick kiss against your lips and leans his head back onto your shoulder.

When the movie finishes the two of you walk out of the theater hand in hand with a smile on both of your faces and a purse full of candy wrappers.

"That was really good! I'm surprised they went so easy on the gore this time, you should've seen the last movie." He says walking backwards.

"Yeah I'm kind of relieved there wasn't that much gore. I was a little nervous but the movie wasn't bad at all!" You said smiling.

On the way back to the dorms the two of you discuss the movie in detail. Trying to predict what the next movie could entail. When you guys get to your dorm you both pass out, probably from all the sugar being used up.

[word count: 638]

author note:

shibuya is finally being animated!!!! i'm so scared guys i'm actually losing it. the first episode started off kinda cute, they're trying to lull us into a false sense of security