♡ Megumi- Water Park

Water Park

You, your fellow second years, and the first years of Jujutsu High all decided to go on a group trip to a near by water park!

Currently you and your newly boyfriend, Megumi Fushiguro, were preparing a bag for the exciting day ahead of you two.

"I'm going to go get ready, okay?" You say to him, grabbing your swimsuit and walking to the bathroom.

He nods not looking in your direction as he continues to pack the small bag.

"Can you grab th-" Megumi stops mid sentence as you walk out in nothing but your bathing suit. Blushing he throws one of his t-shirts in your direction looking away.

"Cover up" He mumbles looking away trying to keep his blushed face hidden.

"Huh? Don't like what you see? You chuckle wiggling your eyebrows.

"Shut up, you're such a tease." Megumi mumbles trying to hide his face.

Shrugging you pull over the oversized tshirt and slip into a pair of shorts.

"Why don't you go get ready? I'll finish up the bag." You say while walking over to grab the bag from his hands.

"Okay" he says finally regaining his composure.

SMACK

The sound of your hand slapping his ass as he walked by echoed throughout your room. Just as quickly as he regained his composure, he lost it.

"[Y/N]!" He shouts spinning around as red as a tomato.

His reaction makes you absolutely lose it, you burst out laughing falling to your knees cradling your stomach.

"Omg, haha, I ca-can't breathe, haha, you're so cute." You struggle out between laughs.

Still bright red he snatches his swim suit and walks into the bathroom.

Smiling you finish up packing your shared bag, double checking to make sure you have all you need.

He finally walks out in his swim suit and a lose t-shirt, still slightly flushed from your action earlier.

"Ready?" You ask with a smirk on your face.

He nods silently, not making eye contact with you.

"Oh wait, I forgot something!"

Confused he finally looks at you and you take this opportunity to grab his face and pull him into a kiss.

The sudden kiss caught him off guard but he quickly returned it. His arms hung onto yours as you cupped his face. The kiss lasted longer than you had planned and you two were forced to pull away for air.

Leaning your forehead against his you slowly spoke, "Sorry if I went to far earlier."

"No, no...you just...caught me be surprise." He says chuckling, a clear blush still evident on his face.

"Hmm okay, just let me know." You say giving him a lingering forehead kiss.

You grab his hand and your shared bag and then you head out of your dorm towards the meet up area you and the others decided on earlier.

"Hey guys." You say waving towards Maki, Toge, and Panda.

"Where's Yuuji and Kugisaki?" Megumi said noticing that only the second years were here,

"I think they're late." Maki replied with an eye roll.

"I'll call Kugisaki." I said grabbing my phone from my pocket.