♡ Megumi- Christmas 🎄

Christmas 🎄

Amidst the enchanting glow of Christmas lights, you and Megumi found yourselves wrapped in the warmth of your dorm room. On your tv a cliche romance holiday movie played. 

Of course your dorm didn't have a fire place but the two of you decided to pitch in and buy a small heater. It was no fire but the warmth it provided was more than enough to keep the two of you cozy.

Megumi's eyes sparkled as you handed over a carefully wrapped package. Unwrapping it, he discovered a vintage book of love poems, each page echoing the emotions you often found hard to express. He looked at you with gratitude, his heart embracing the sentiment behind the gift.

Slowly he scoots over and places a gentle kiss against your lips. The two of you smile taking an extra moment to appreciate each other's presences.

In return, Megumi presented you with a thinly wrapped present. Your mind races, trying to figure out what it could be. Slowly and carefully you unwrap it to reveal a record you had been searching for.

You look over at him with a bright smile and practically jump into his arms. He immediately wraps his arms around you, pulling you in close to his chest.

The two of you shift your attention away from each other's lips and towards the movie. Snuggling up the two of you drink your hot cocoa and exchange few words.

Later that evening, the two of you ventured out into the snow-covered streets, hand in hand. The crisp air was filled with the scent of pine and the distant melody of carolers.

Megumi's laughter rang through the night as you both engaged in a playful snowball fight, creating memories that would linger like the festive spirit in the air.

When the snow picks up the two of you realize that you'll need some cover. As quickly as you can (without slipping) the two of you search for some sort of cover.

You find it in the form of a small house with a hangover roof. The two of you hold each other close, trying to catch your breaths.

"Look up." You hear him practically whisper in your ear. When you look up you feel a smile creep across your face at the sight.

Underneath the mistletoe, Megumi's gaze met yours, and in that moment, time seemed to stand still. The world outside faded away as you shared a tender kiss, sealing your love with the magic of Christmas. Together, you embraced the season's enchantment, grateful for the gift of each other.

word count: 432

author note: something short and sweet for christmas, i'm going to write a small Christmas short for my other two books if you'd like to check that out :P
(shameless plug)