♡ (Highschool) Geto- Invalid Jealousy

Invalid Jealousy

You were a first year at Jujutsu Highschool. Life was going good for you, you had cool friends, a strong technique, a loving cat, and of course a hot best friend.

You and Suguru became friends by chance. You were training with your fellow first years when Geto, Gojo, and Shoko came down to the track field. Apparently, the principal had mis-scheduled when the first years and second years were to use the field. So now you were all training together.

Everyone paired up against each other based off of ability. Your ability (nullification) could work against anyone. So you just waited to see who was left over after the pair up.

The two of you immediately hit it off. You guys shared stories of things you've seen and curses you've exorcised. You learned each other's favorite movies, shows, etc.

Quickly you guys began to hang out often, often meaning daily. Suguru couldn't get enough of you. He found himself walking to your dorm room unconsciously whenever he had free time.

Things between you two quickly took a turn. The chemistry between you two was a little too good. It was a random Saturday and the two of you were hanging out in your dorm room crushing each other in smash bros.

"HEY! You're totally cheating!" I said to Geto while hysterically laughing. Unfortunately, he was absolutely demolishing you, you'd only been able to kill him once. While he was beating you, you turned over and started poking his sides, earning a laugh.

"Oh my god, haha, [Y/N], haha, please." He tried to contain his laughs, but quickly out of defense, he pins your arms above your head hovering over you.

"No more tickles for you!" He says while grinning down at you.

You looked up at him through lidded eyes, completely entranced by the man on top of you. Your heart was beating so fast it felt like it might explode.

Suguru was feeling the exact same way he looked at your body beneath him. You were at his complete disposal. The tension was so thick he couldn't help it, he leaned down and smashed his lips against yours. Desperation was clear on both of your lips, and the kiss just got more and more heated. The two of you part for milliseconds just for a breath of air before going right back.

"Knock knock"

The two of you jumped off of each other. Your faces beat red as the realization of what just happened begins to set in.

"Hey Suguru, Y/N let's all go get ice cream," Satoru shouted through the door. The two of you jumped up adjusting your clothes.

"Uhm, l-let's go," Suguru mumbles out trying to keep his composure. You do the same attempting to fix your hair.

[That was six months ago]

Since then the two of you have been taking part in a "friends with benefits" agreement. Everything continued on like usual except now whenever one of you felt horny you'd meet up and make out, sometimes a little more depending on the mood.

Everything was cool between the two of you. Until...a certain incident.

You were hanging out with your fellow first year Haibara. The two of you were pretty close, you enjoyed hanging out with him. His happy attitude was refreshing for such a sorrowful jujutsu world.

He was laying on your lap while the tv in your dorm blasted some horror movie. You were running your hands through his hair enjoying the calm atmosphere. Soon enough the two of you drifted off the sleep.

"WAM"

Suddenly your door slammed open revealing none other than Satoru Gojo and Suguru Geto.

"He-" Suddenly Geto stopped.

"Ooh is there a little romance happening between the first years?" Satoru said while wiggling his eyebrows at you and Haibara.

Annoyed from the sudden burst of energy from your upper-class man you stretched and removed your hands from Haibara's head. He slowly leaned up and stretched offering his hand to you. You took it and he pulled you off of your bed with him.

"What's up, guys? Heading to the arcade?" Haibara asked smiling, completely ignoring Gojo's suggestive comments.

The four of you head to the arcade meeting up with Nanami and Shoko. The day goes great and you all win some killer prizes. When the fun finally ends you all head back to the dorms together. During the walk Geto was acting strange. He wasn't talking to you much and was kind of keeping his distance. You decided to just brush it off.

Finally, it was just you and Geto alone. Something felt off though. The usually casual atmosphere was now thick and awkward. Suddenly you stopped grabbing his hand.

"Hey, why are you acting so weird?" You tried to sound casual.

"What do you mean, I'm fine." He says pulling his arm away and not making eye contact with you.

"Well, clearly something's up." You respond annoyed.

"Why do you even care about what I feel, you have that first year waiting for you." He says aggravated.

You burst out laughing, "Haibara? We're just friends."

"You didn't look like just friends." Geto responds finally making eye contact with you.

"Trust me, we're just friends, plus why do you care, I thought we were casual not an item?" You say staring into his eyes trying to see what he's feeling.

"Tch, yeah casual." He starts speed walking away, to the point that you had to jog to keep up with his long legs.

"What? You aren't making sense Suguru." You say while trying to keep up with him.

Suddenly he stops and snaps around. "Why can't you see, you're seriously so dense." You just stared at him confused waiting for an explanation.

"I...I'm jealous okay, yeah we're casual but I didn't think you'd be hanging out with other guys." He said sounding ridiculous, isn't that what casual meant?

"Well if you wanted to talk about being more serious you could've said that. No need to throw a hissy fit." You say while raising one eyebrow at him.

"Why don't you come to my dorm and we can talk about it." You say while extending your hand towards him and smiling. He nods slightly while taking your hand.

And oh boy did you guys have a longggg conversation.

word count: 1,061

[Revised: August 8th, 2023]