♡ Inumaki- Yo what that tongue do?

Yo what that tongue do?

You and Inumaki have only been dating for around a months now, but the two of you have been friends since childhood. So to say the two of you are comfortable around one another is an understatement.

People like to talk about love languages and 'what kind of s/o are you.' Despite being so different you and Inumaki flow seamlessly together. Inumaki is more shy when it comes to your relationship. He prefers to keep PDA to a minimum and only kiss in private.

You on the other hand are the complete opposite. You love PDA, and you love to show Inumaki off to the whole world around you. Ever since childhood you've always been very confident, speaking exactly what's on your mind.

This has caused many, many, manyyyy embarrassing moments for Inumaki. Not that he's embarrassed of you but of the things you do. Plus you always do it with the intention of teasing him, you know how flustered he gets from the slightest hint of a lewd joke.

"Please go easy on my Panda." You practically beg on your knees. You and Panda are out at the field practicing hand-to-hand combat.

Your technique is extraordinarily strong and doesn't require much physical strength, because of that you naturally lack in that area. So panda has decided to help you out a little.

"Nuh uh, gotta learn the hard way." Panda says with an evil grin that sends shivers down your spine.

"I wonder what time Toge and Maki plan on showing up." You say looking over at the school. Panda just shrugs and takes a stance, beckoning you forward.

You take a stance across from Panda preparing yourself for impact. I'm an instant you're swept off of your feet and tossed over his shoulder, slamming onto the floor with a thud.

"Goddamnit!! I said go easy on me!" You shout from the floor, rubbing your back and your ass in pain. Panda just laughs down at you, flexing his fluffy arms.

After a few seconds of groveling on the ground Panda offers you his hand. With slight hesitance you take it and he picks you up with ease.

In the distance you spy Maki and Inumaki walking towards the field. Inumaki had his jacket zipped down. The way Maki was moving her arms you could tell they were talking about different techniques.

You and Panda waited patiently for the two of them to arrive. He plopped down under a nearby tree, resting against the bark with his eyes closed.

As the two of them got closer you watched as Inumaki stuck his tongue out and pointed at the mark. You knew they were just talking about techniques but you felt yourself get slightly annoyed. Suddenly an idea hit you, causing a smirk to creep up your face.

"Yo what that tongue do cutie?" You shout at him, immediately gaining his attention. You watch in delight as he turns bright red, quickly zipping up his jacket.

Maki and Panda laugh hysterically from their positions, both being caught off guard by your comment.

When the two of them finally make it to the tree you and Panda sat at Inumaki quickly walked over to you and hid his face in your shoulder.

To your left Maki plopped down beside Panda, talking to him about hand-to-hand combat and how she can further improve her skills.

From the physical contact your technique, nullification, quickly activated, cancelling out Inumaki's cursed speech.

"Why are you like this." He mumbles into your shoulder. You just smile and shrug, pulling him into a hug.

"You're just so fun to tease, I can't help myself." You say placing a soft, feathery kiss on his neck.

"Alright lovebirds break it up, it's time to get back to work." Panda says, standing up and pulling Maki up with him.

"I'll go against this cutie." You say gesturing to Inumaki.

"Nope. The two of you'll just end up flirting, [Y/N] you're with me. Inumaki with Panda." Maki says pulling you away from Inumaki.

Maki slowly snakes her arms around your waist, pulling you in close against her body. Leaving kisses against your cheek, before sticking her tongue out at Inumaki teasingly.

Inumaki gets visibly jealous from Maki's PDA but you just giggle knowing that she's just teasing him. It may seem like you guys are mean to Inumaki but in truth he plays pranks on all of you all the time, a little retaliation never hurt.

After that the four of you begin training seriously. Maki easily defeats you but each time she gives you new advice. You can feel yourself improving by the moment.

You glance over at Inumaki and watch as he easily holds his own against Panda.

WHAM

In a split second you're on the floor. Maki swept your legs, causing you to lose all balance and fall on your butt.

"Stay focused." She says offering you her hand. You accept with a sigh, nodding at her advice once again.

Eventually the sun begins to set, meaning it's time to call a quits for the night. Maki helps you up one more time and you feel yourself practically limping over to Panda and Inumaki.

Inumaki looks at you with pitiful eyes. He crouches down, offering you his back. You gladly accept. He gently hoists you up, grabbing onto your plush thighs.

You wrap your arms around his neck, snuggling into his back. Enjoying his body heat against the cold evening air.

You ended up falling asleep on his back, and when you woke up you were in your bed with Inumaki curled up against your side.

word count: 949
(not proof read sorry pookies)