Chapter 16

Tuesday, May 16th

|Craig|
"HsjsjHahahwuwuwjyaaright?jwiwiiwjw" I woke up to blurred out words and saw EVERYONE staring at me. "W-... whats going on?" I said confused while rubbing my eye being sleepy still. "Haha oh nothing" Clyde then took a photo of me. "What?" I looked down and saw Tweek sleeping and clinging to my chest.

My face grew red but I tried to cover it and not let anyone see it. "W-What time is it" Is it late? Everyones already up? "Its 5:30, we gotta start getting ready. Wake up Tweek~" Clyde said teasing me and I flipped him off while rolling my eyes.

Stans group and my friends laughed while walking away. I shook Tweek lightly "Tweek, Tweek" He's breathing but not waking up. Oh well, I'll do it the old fashioned way, I picked up Tweek and put him over my shoulder.

I grabbed mine and Tweeks toothbrushes while walking into the bathroom. I sat Tweek on the counter while he was struggling for balance, he just leaned on the wall. Do I really have to do this right now? I guess if I ever want kids, I've done this for Tricia plenty of times when she was so tired that she literally. Didn't wanna wake up.

I put toothpaste on both brushes and put one in my mouth and one in Tweeks. I brushed mine first so I could focus on him later, I then grabbed his toothbrush and brushed for him. Tweeks a teenager, specifically a Senior so he's almost 18 and yet here he is, having someone else brush his teeth for him.

I gave him water which he was slightly awake for but I think he swallowed it.. shit. I finished washing his face and then brought him to Tolkiens room. "He's still asleep?? Its 5:50, we gotta go soon" Clyde was surprised as I just plopped Tweek on the bed.

"I already brushed his teeth, he's ready to go besides the change of clothes" He didn't really make a mess either. "Yeah I bet you wanna do that part too~" I flipped Clyde off with an angered expression, he's so annoying.

"Wait you b-brush-brushed his te-teeth?" Jimmy said and I nodded, I'm pretty proud of myself for doing that and Tweek not making a mess. "Then you can change him too~" I bonked Clyde on the back of his head for saying stupid things.

"No. I'm not gonna do that" I heard an 'aww' from Clyde, why won't he just let it go! I don't like Tweek like that and even if I did, why would I just change him?! That's basically sexual assault without his knowledge. "Okay guys lets head out, I need gas and you guys need snacks, small. We can get snacks on the plane" Tolkien started to walk out and everyone else followed.

"Tweek. Tweek!" He woke up "Get ready please, we need to go" Tweek slowly sat up and I walked out so he could change. When I think of it, Tweek was still half awake when I told him to change, part of me told me to check on him but what if he's still changing- then I heard a thud.

"Tweek?" I opened the door and Tweek had a different shirt but his pants were off. "TWEEK WHAT THE HELL" I ran to him, he still had his boxers on so I put his pants on him, how is he still knocked out?!

"CRAIG WE GOTTA GO! COME ON" I heard Stan yell so I put Tweek over my shoulder again and grabbed both of our bags. "IM GOING" I rushed out of the house and saw only one car. "We cannot fit in that" theres no way.

"I know its a tight squeeze but in California, My dads friend has a big van we can all use so.... EVERYONE PILE UP" Tolkien shouted and everyone started squishing each other. "Dude. This is so gay" Kyle said with Stan sitting on top of him.

"Cartman on the floor" I squeezed in the car and put Tweek on top of me so he didn't have to be squished. "Okay, this'll all be over in...30 minutes! Maybe an hour because gas,food, traffic.." Tolkien trailed off and we all groaned.

"If theres police then You guys have to duck, no getting tickets before we get there" Clyde said from the front being all spacious. I put on my seatbelt and then wrapped my arms around Tweeks waist tightly against me so he wouldn't fly out if we got in a car accident.

Tweek always smelled like fresh vanilla, I know it sounds weird but his hair smelled so nice. He was still asleep so this isn't so weird right? Wait, no.
IT MAKES IT EVEN WEIRDER OH GOD, I'm not a creep. I may be mean but Craig Tucker is not a creep.

But he did smell really good, and with Tweek against my chest, I had this huge urge to give him hickeys on his neck. This is so gay isn't it? Fuck.
.
.
I opened my eyes when I felt the car jerk. I saw yellow and skin and then I remembered Tweek! I sat up and my back hurt so bad, that was the worst sleeping position. "Okay we're at the airport everyone get your passports and bags" we're already here?! Did I fall asleep through everything?

I carried Tweeks and my bag inside. I can't believe he's still asleep.. Passing all of that boring things...Cartman had cheesy poofs in his pants...Tweek had a banana in his pockets?...We are now waiting on the chairs for out flight.
.
.
"Guys! Guys! They're boarding, come on" Tolkien shouted and we all rushed up until I stopped in my tracks. I turned around and saw that Tweek was leaning off the chair, still asleep so I picked him up and ran to the plane, we went through the tunnel that soon led to the actual plane.

"So our seats are in front of each other and behind.. Tweek and Craig are C2 and C3. And Clyde is D3..."Tolkien kept giving everyone seat numbers when I plopped Tweek down on C2. "Hey Craig" Kenny said when he sat down next to Tweek, oh god. Well this trip is gonna be 'fun.' "What do you want" Tweek was in the middle of me and Kenny.

"What? Nothingg~ I'm C1, And I'm bored" Of course he is. "Go be bored with someone else" I turned to my left side and faced the window as I saw the workers getting ready for us to leave. "Hmm, you're right! Okay.....Tweeeekyyy~" I heard Kenny speak as he poked at Tweeks cheek.

"Stop bothering him, he's tired" I tried to move Kennys hand but he kept doing it with a smirk and raised eyebrows, he knew for sure it was annoying me. "Tweek~ Wake up" Kenny said in his ear with a 'seductive' voice and I rolled my eyes. I mean, its not like I care! But he can be so annoying.

Tweek woke up from the hot breath near his ear. "Huh.. HUH? HUH?! W-WHERE ARE WE? OH GOD DID WE GET KIDNAPPED? WHAT THE HELL HAPP-" I covered Tweeks mouth with the palm of my hand. "Tweek. Calm down, we're on the plane. You were sleeping the whole time" I slowly let go of his mouth but he put his hands on my wrist making me blush.

"O-Oh" He looked at our hands for a moment and then let go like nothing had happened. Whew.. 3 hour flight, lets get ready I guess. I put on some headphones and stared out the window looking at all of the clouds.

————————