Chapter 18

Thursday, May 18th

|Stan|
Sleeping is one of the best things in this world besides alcohol and.. other stuff. Having the 'best' dream is an understatement, I was with Kyle and he held my hand, we leaned in and I swear he was gonna kiss me until-

I felt a shake on my arm, an aggressive one. When my eyes opened up I saw Kyle standing above me from the floor "Huh.. what?" I sat up and ignored whatever I was thinking about earlier. "Its 8:00, we gotta get up before it gets too packed!" Kyle was rushing around the room with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Oh" I got up and walked because I was way too tired for this. I opened the hallway bathrooms door and saw Two blondes making out on the bathroom counter, "AH" Butters shouted as I shut the door instantly. Can't they make out somewhere else? I heard shuffling around and Butters ran out while holding Kennys hand.

Geez. What a morning this is gonna be.

|Kenny|
"That was embarrassing" I heard Butters speak when we were putting our shoes on in the room. "I thought everyone was already up. Stans face was priceless!" I laughed and Butters stayed quiet.

"Don't feel all bad, everyone already knew about us~" Butters face turned red, I guess we did try to keep it a secret but of course. That backfired but I think everyone knew we were constantly flirting even when we weren't. "EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES OUT RIGHT NOW. WE NEED TO TAKE A PICTURE IN FRONT OF THE PRINCESS CASTLE" I hear Cartman shout VERY loudly. Gay.

"okay you got everything?" I grabbed a hat for the heat and asked Butters. "Yeah, I'm ready. Lets go!" I blush and smile at his wide grin when he put his arm in the air. "Okay" we walked outside and met with the rest of our group while knocking on the others door.

The door immediately swung open with the bright smiling face of Clyde. "Hey guys! Ready?? Yep!" Was he asking himself..? I looked at Tolkien and he was way over-packed "Are you sure you're gonna need all of that?" It was just a backpack but it was extremely fat. Like someone with a whore for a mom.  .

"Trust me. We'll need it" Tolkien put sunglasses on and pointed to Clyde when he wasn't looking. "Oh yea for your man baby~" I smirked but he ignored it and Clyde saw that so he tried denying it, we all know they check each other out at lunch all the time though.

|Craig|
I heard random shouting outside of me and Tweeks room and I went out to check what happened. Kenny and Clyde were fighting about something dumb involving Clyde and Tolkien? If he's still going on about how him and Tolkien aren't a thing I swear I will slap him.

Everyone knows him and Tolkien like each other. I heard a noise in my room and walked back, I saw Tweek on the floor and rubbing his head "Tweek?" I wanted to rush over and see what was wrong but I didn't want anyone to see me.

"I slipped on the floor" He was lying on the floor like he was making a snow angel but he just laid there looking at the ceiling. "Oh, uh.. are you.. uh" how should I say this? I reached out my hand to help him up. "If you're asking if I'm okay, yes. Don't try and act all tough on me Tucker, I've found out a few things about you" he grabbed my hand and I pulled him up, what does he mean by that?

"I'm not trying to do anything" I'll just play dumb, But I really don't know what he's trying to say. "Whatever you say" He got close to me with a smile and put a hand on my chest, whats going on? "Come on, they'll assume we died and fell off a cliff if we don't show up soon" Tweek grabbed his things.

"Uh... I think thats just you, Tweek" I was in a moment of shock as Tweek giggled and walked out the door. Huh?..

—2:30pm—

I looked at the floor, at the mirror, at people, EVERYWHERE. When is Tweek gonna finish taking a shit?? "Tweek? Are you almost done" I groaned. "Yes, moom. I'm done" I rolled my eyes at Tweeks sass.