Chapter 8

FRIDAY, May 5th

|Craig|
My suspension has been a blessing, I can watch all the movies I want too! And pet stripe, and play video games and do whatever I want while my family is at work and school. It gets boring at some point..

I was thinking, should I apologize to Tweek? I guess I did provoke him into punching me, my face was still bruised from that day! But he crossed a line with Annie... yet, I feel like I'm over her. I mean Annie was cool and all but I guess she was overly clingy, I did like her mainly because of her popularity being mixed with mine.

I was about to go back to sleep in even though it was already 2:15pm until I heard my phone ring, I groaned while picking it up. "What?" I said with my monotoned voice "HEYY CRAIG!! YOU'RE NOT STILL SLEEPING ARE YOU? SUCKS YOU GOT DETENTION BUT ARE YOU DOWN TO PARTY AT KENNYS TONIGHT?!?!?" I almost hung up the phone right then and there. He was SO loud.. "Kennys party? Hell no. He's the reason I broke up with Annie" I'm already over this call.

"I know I knowww but it will be so much fun! You never go to parties can't you live a little?! Kenny said he wants to apologize and talk to you about what happened" I don't ever want to talk to him. "I know you're mad but hey, Tweek will be theree~ we both know you've taken quite a liking to him" I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up you douche." I said that yet I was secretly smiling a little, I heard him laugh on the other end. "So you'll be there?" I thought about it, I guess I could try it. "Fine." I heard Clyde yelling with excitement

"YES!! anyways it starts around 8 so don't be late!! Might be awkward if you're early too, I bet Tweek will be early because they're good friends." I felt a little angered at the thought of Kenny and Tweek being 'good friends.' How 'good' was it supposed to be?

"Alright. I'll text you when I get there, bye" I hung up before Clyde could say anything and put a pillow over my face. What am I even doing right now...

—7:50–

I was putting on my usual clothes, a blue sweater with my blue chullo hat. I grabbed my phone and texted Clyde that I was on my way. When I walked out the door I saw Tweek closing his door across from me. He's leaving at the same time?!

We made eye contact and I saw Tweek slightly jump and twitch, he started to walk where Kennys house would be. This is gonna be awkward.. I walked onto his side of the sidewalk to get to Kennys party faster

Should I say something? All I see is the back of his head. He has his head down with his hands in his pants pockets, he was wearing a white long t-shirt instead of the green. His golden hair was so shiny and wild in the night sky.

I didn't realize how long I was looking at him from behind until I saw Kennys house pop up with a bunch of random teenagers. I walked ahead of Tweek and stopped him. "Hey, uhm Tweek." He didn't look at me

"I wanna say that I'm sorry for Tuesday. I don't know why I said what I said. Or you.." I said the last part quieter. He still didn't look at me but he didn't walk away either. "Tweek. Look at me" he stayed silent, this guy is so stubborn!

"Tweek." I grabbed his chin to face me and his shirt bringing him slightly closer. This time he reacted by looking at me and his hands grabbed my wrist that were attached to his shirt. "Tweek. I'm sorry! For fighting you, can we just be friends again." He looked like he was trying to hide a smile, it made me slightly smile.

"Please." Tweek then smiled at me "Its funny to see you beg like that" Wow, I let go of him completely but he still looked up at me, I was about an inch or two taller than him. "Wow, you're an asshole" I kept smiling to make him know I was joking.

He giggled "You know, it actually was pretty fun fighting you so I wasn't so mad about it" Huh? "What? I totally beat your ass!" This time he just kept laughing at me like I was joking?! His laugh was so nice to hear.

"Yeah sure, I think we both got pretty beat" I noticed he still had a few bruises on his cheek where I punched him, I felt so bad. I put a hand on his cheek and he slightly froze "Really though, I'm sorry" I could see a light blush on his face, is he flustered?

I put my right arm around his shoulder "Lets have some fun yeah?" He didn't respond for a moment until he said quietly "Yeah." He was looking away again and I swear I saw him blushing! Maybe I do have a chance at this like Clyde said.

We walked until we got to the front lawn. Okay, WOW there was so much people here, the time was only 8:25? I guess our talk took a little longer then I thought. When we walked inside I could see Tweek shaking.

"Whats wrong Tweek?" He didn't respond. "Tweek?" This time he looked at me but I could tell he was uneasy. "I-its nothing, Theres just a lot of ACK- people here.." Was he claustrophobic? Or didn't like people? I can kind of relate I really only like talking to my friends.

After walking around Tweek went up to Butters and Kenny. I really didn't wanna be near them so I walked away until Kenny ran up to me shortly, "Hey, I need to talk to you" I was not in the mood but really, when am I?

"What do you want" At this point I wasn't really mad, I just wanted a reason to hate Kenny because he was a literal fuck-machine. He might try to hook up with anything that moves. "Just come here" we walked outside to the backyard, it was still a lot of people but less, we sat on the grass.

"So, what do you want?"

————————