Chapter 38: Done!

I wake up and roll over. I wrap my arms around Matt and he smiles at me.
"Morning, how'd you sleep?" He asks.
I smile and say, "Well, I know neither of us went to sleep for awhile after we got back, but other than that I slept all night long."
Matt smiles as he pulls my chin up and starts to kiss me. Then, my phone rings, so I put a hand on Matt's chest and reach over to the bedside table.
"Hello?" I say as I answer my phone.
"Dawson, where are you? We were supposed to meet at the academy at nine and you are an hour late." Jones says.
"Oh, shit. Sorry I had a really late night." I say as I get up and put my phone on speaker.
I put my finger up to my mouth to tell Matt to be quiet as I start getting dressed.
Jones asks, "Doing what? Molly's closes at eleven."
"Um... I had to take ca-" I start, but Matt interrupts me and says, "She was with me, Jones. Sorry I kept her up so late last night. Otherwise she would already be there."
"Oh, well then, I understand. I'm still here Gabby so I'll wait on you." She says.
I tell her, "I'm on my way. See you when I get there."
Then I hang up and throw Matt's T-shirt at him and run out of the room. I almost make it to the living room when Matt wraps his arms around me and laughs as I scream, "Oh my god! Matt I have to go."
"You should've thought of that before you threw a t-shirt at me. Now, you need a time out." He says as he picks me up.
He lays me down on the couch and I say, "I told Jones I'd be there soon. I need to go."
"Fine, but first you have to give me a kiss." He says as he leans over me.
I sit up on my elbows and kiss him.
I get up and grab my CFD jacket and walk out the door. I get in my car and head to the Academy. When I get there Jones is waiting on me.
"So, late night, then?" She says as I walk over to her.
"We got home pretty early last night, but yeah." I say, "You say anything about it, though, and I will make you drill until you fall over."
She smiles and starts her drills. Doing them with more precision than she had the whole time I'd been working with her...

---
Leslie Shay's POV
---

I walk over to the coffee maker and poor me a cup of coffee.
"So, was it or was it not funny how Casey and Gabby went home at ten last night, but then Casey texted me at two and asked if we all could do something today? I mean he obviously didn't just wake up and say, 'I'm going to text Severide about a double date tomorrow.' It's obvious why they went home so early last night, and neither of them was the slightest bit drunk." Kelly says with a laugh.
I laugh and reply, "Yeah, but we already have plans. The wedding is in one week, and you still need to get a tux. Which is why you, Matt, and I are going tuxedo shopping for both of you."
He nods and I head up stairs to get dressed.
When I come back down Casey is waiting with Kelly. I slip on my jacket and we all walk out to the car.
We pull up to the tuxedo shop and get out.
"So, this is possibly going to take forever, but we are getting you two the perfect tuxes." I say.
They give each other a look then we walk into the shop...

---
4 o'clock in the evening
---
Jordan Jones' POV
---

"We've been at this for hours, and I've had very few breaks. When am I going to be done?!" I shout out of frustration.
She smiles and asks, "Do you think your done?"
First I'm confused then I realize what she's doing.
"Yes I'm done." I say.
She nods and says, "Ok, grab your gear and let's go."
I grab my helmet and gear then load it up. Gabby walks over to me and says, "I will see you tomorrow on shift."
I nod and she walks to her car. She gets in and pulls off. I shake my head as I get in my car and drive off towards home...

---
Gabriela Dawson's POV
---

I get out of my car and walk in to Casey's place. He meets me at the door and says, "I already made dinner. Let's eat."