Chapter 69: Shay (part 2)

Leslie Severide's POV
---

I wake up just as they take a picture of me with my phone. I try to scream out, but I'm gagged and I can't talk. I feel the dried blood on the side of my face, and pray to God that my baby is alright. One man pulls the gag out of my mouth and says, "You be quiet and you can keep that out of your mouth, but if you don't I'm not going to be able to help you. I'm undercover. I wasn't one of the men that kidnapped you, but I'm the guard they want on you. Leslie, is there anything you want to tell me?"
"I'm four months pregnant." I say lowly.
"Dammit...... whose the father?" He asks glancing over his shoulder then adding, "If it's your husband blink twice but if it's not just tell me."
I blink twice and he nods. He then tells me, "Whatever you do, do not let them know that you are carrying Kelly's child. They want to destroy him for helping take down their last boss, and they will stop at nothing, and I mean nothing, to do it."
"What's your name?" I ask glancing around.
"Lulo. That's what you call me. It's not my real name, but that's what you call me." He says.
I nod, and then he puts the gag back in my mouth. He loosens it so it's not so tight, and then goes back to the door, sticking my phone inside his back pocket.
"How's our guest, Lulo? Comfortable?" A man asks walking in to my cell.
"Nope." Lulo tells the man with a smirk.
"Good. Make sure it stays that way." He says than walks out.
"Are you comfortable?" He asks.
I shrug my shoulders as if it to say as-comfortable-as-you-can-get-tied-up-and-gagged. He nods and sits down in a chair.

---
Antonio Dawson's POV
---

Intelligence pulls up outside Shay and Severide's apartment and runs inside. Immediately I know someone either killed her or kidnapped her, and I pray to God that it is the latter.
I walk over to where Gabby is holding Severide in her arms as he cries.
"Kelly, Gabby... mind if I ask a few questions?" I ask sitting down as Gabby hands me Kelly's phone.
"Oh my god..." I mutter as I look at the image.
I clear my throat and ask, "When was the last time anyone heard from Shay?"
"I left around seven this morning. Then the aid at the OBGYN said a man had called and cancelled the appointment at eight." Kelly explains to me.
His phone vibrates in my hand and I look down to see a text from Shay's phone, "P21IUB9856 <35<13 53^3£1€3 15 }176 83"
"Shay's going to be fine." I say as Voight walks over and I show it to him.
"How do you know?" Kelly asks.
I show them the text and a smile spreads across Gabby's face and a confused look on Kelly's.
"What does that mean?" Kelly asks looking between Voight, Gabby, and I.
"The first set of numbers and letters is a badge identification number. Precinct 21, Intelligence Unit, Badge 9856. That's one of our undercover operatives badge numbers. The next set of numbers reads Leslie Severide is with me. She's safe for now." Voight explains.
"Do you know where they are?" Gabby asks.
"Not yet, but we will soon. You guys go back to the house and lock down." I say.
They nod and walk off, leaving Kelly's phone with us.

---
Back at precinct 21
---

I pull up my message board for 'Lulo' and quickly type a message out in the code Mouse had designed...

---
So you guys can translate...
A:4 B:d C:O D:€ E:3 F:B G:9 H:6
I:1 J:? K:¥ L:< M:8 N:Z O:0 P:q
Q:p R:£ S:5 T:7 U:¿ V:^ W:} X:%
Y: T Z:N
Or if you guys don't want to translate it I'm going to publish it in an author's note right after this chapter
---

Baby Sweets (This is Antonio's name on 'Lulo's' phone): 863£3 4£3 T0¿ 9¿T5

Lulo: O4Z'7 54T Z07 700 54B3 £1967 Z0} ?¿57 ¥Z0} 1 }1<<
q£073O7 <35<13 45 d357 1 O4Z

Baby Sweets: 60} 15 563 60<€1Z9 ¿q

Lulo: 45 d357 563 O4Z 763T d347 63£ 5083 d3B0£3 1 }45 45519Z3€ 70 9¿4£€ 63£ 563 15 7631£ 841Z B0O¿5 763T }4N7 70 937 d4O¥ 47 ¥3<<T 53^3£1€3 B0£ 63<q1Z9 74¥3 €0}Z 7631£ d055 4 B3} T34£5 490
4Z€ 763T q<4Z 0Z ¿51Z9 <35<13 70 €0 7647