8.

I was in Metropolis on my way when I noticed a bus, I watched as the concrete begins to crumble on the bridge and two of the support cables fall in front of it. The driver slams on the break, turning the bus so it hits the divider and comes to a full stop. I watched as a moving truck behind them couldn't stop fast enough, so they jerk away from the bus, they don't fully collide but do nick the back of it to nudge them through the divider and closer to the edge. While they and a small car crash into the opposing divider. A red car continues to speed, unaware until they crash into the back corner of the bus, knocking it through the wall on the outside of the bridge and completely destroying their engine compartment. The bus teeters dangerously on its middle, threatening to fall into the river below. "Time to help" I said as I quickly changed into Spoiler and went down to the bridge. I hear a sonic boom go off. I turned to find Superman flying towards the bridge. "Yo Boy Scout" I said as I smiled at the hero before me.

"A little far from Gotham aren't you?" He asked me as he flies past the bus and goes under the bridge to support the crumbling portion. I saw Superboy jump from tower to tower of the bridge with ease, getting himself closer to the accident, landing on the deck without even denting the concrete. "Yo Supey" I said as he glanced over at me as I started pulling people out of their cars and grappling them off of the bridge. Superboy runs to get the white car away from the edge where they too crashed through the wall. Picking up the car on its back bumper with a cry and turning it a full 180° to placing it back in the lanes. The bus tips further over the edge, I hear the kids inside to scream in fear. He grabs the rear bumper of the bus. Even managing to pull it back, though his ground teeth and battle cries prove how hard this is for the clone. The bus is suddenly wrenched from his grip and pulled upward. Raising a confused eyebrow, we look up to find Superman holding the bus from underneath as he flies a good fifteen feet.

Drawing his eyebrows together as he glares at the hero, Superboy stands and walks towards Superman as he sets down the bus. I took a step back defensively, I didn't want to be in the middle of it. "I had that." Superboy said as he started gesturing to the bus to prove his point. "I didn't want to take the chance." Superman stated. "As it is, your landing could've destabilized the entire bridge." he continues to harp at him. He had a valid point. "It didn't." Superboy argued. "But it could have." Superman insisted. "We don't yet know the limits of your powers." He added. I saw Superboy paused before he continued in a more hesitant tone. "Well, maybe you could, you know, help me figure that out." He said as I nodded. "He is your clone Superman, you know your own abilities better than even Batman does" I said as he looked down at me in annoyance. Superman looks away before finally replying. "Batman's got that covered." He said as I glared at the sentence. He was busy with his own kids. "I know, but-" Superboy tries to say but Superman's communicator beeped. I was furious at his attitude.

"Superman." he says instantly, cutting Superboy off. "Wait, Arrow. Slow down." he tells the other end of the call as he walks away from us. "What's attacking?" he asks, then listens to GA's reply. "No, I'm definitely available. Coordinates?" he says, not even glancing at Superboy. "Acknowledged; on my way." He says as he turns back to Superboy. "Sorry, Super... boy." He said, his hesitance only cemented the way Superboy thinks he feels about him. "Duty calls." He said as takes off without another word. Superboy clenches his fists, looking away for a moment before glaring at the fading speck that is Superman. I walked over to him but he jumps away before I could talk to him. My communicator beeps twice, I reached up and opened the line."Already got the alert, Bruce." I heard Clark say before I could say anything. "I know, Clark, but we need to talk." I heard dad say to him. "Raya go to the cave" he added as I listened and took off towards a tube to take me to the cave. I didn't hear Superman say anything as he disconnects his communicator and continued flying. He was seriously a major jerk sometimes.

At Mount Justice

Me and Superboy arrived back to the cave about the same time. I saw that Kid Flash and Aqualad were playing virtual air hockey, Kid Flash got one right past Kaldur, and into his goal. Kaldur looked stunned for a moment, then glares competitively at Kid Flash who is now eating a banana. Superboy was glaring as he appeared in the Zeta Tube, he stalks across the room. "Hi, Superboy, Spoiler." M'gann tries to say as Superboy walks right through their game board. This caused Robin to step out, he was looking at Superboy in a cross between curiosity and slight glare. "How was Metropolis?" M'gann asked me, Superboy walks past them. "It was good, I didn't get to visit who I was planning on seeing unfortunately" I said with a slight frown. Black Canary cleared her throat behind Kid Flash, catching our attention as she and Martian Manhunter stepped out of the shadows. "Ready for training everyone?" she asked us. "Black Canary! Uncle J'onn!" M'gann hugs her uncle. Though he doesn't reach out and embrace her back, he does duck his chin to meet the top of her head before she steps back. She looked happy.