15.

"Aqualad." I heard Roy say as I listened in, I was interested in the conversation when I heard Roy's voice. "Red Arrow, Spoiler's here as well, do you want me to ask her out" Aqualad asked as he waited for the hero's response. "No, she can stay" he said as he cleared his throat, I've noticed that the older boy had a soft spot for me. "I need access to the Justice League's database." He asked as I scoffed. "Only calling in to ask to play with our toys?" I asked him as I smirked. "and the exact height of the League of Shadows assassin known as Cheshire." He asked us. Aqualad moves his right hand out, a keyboard and screen appearing instantly. "Checking." he says as he draws out as the data. The access to the database is displayed like a vault even virtually, as the assassin's image appears before him. "Cheshire is 1.67 meters." He said I nodded. "You got what you needed lover boy" I said with a smile. "Um..." Roy mutters, as the typical American student he knew about where that put her, but he relied more on standard measurements for exact points like this one.

"She is 5-foot-6," I said with a smile. "And exceptionally dangerous. Do you require backup?" Aqualad asked him. "Please." Roy scoffs. "The last thing I need is the Junior Justice League." He said as I snickered. "Didn't GA teach you to be kinder to the people who help you?" I asked him. Aqualad looks at the results once more before signing off. "Good luck, my friend. Aqualad out." He said as he ended the call. "Must you tease him so much?" He asked me. "Of course I do, he needs to know who is in charge" I said as I walked out of the room. I had to get ready and head to school. "Good luck on your day of learning" he said as I smiled and said thank you before teleporting back to the cave. "Where have you been?" Dick asked as he walked down in his uniform and black sunglasses. "Don't you look handsome" I said as I pinched his cheeks like some old grandma. "Stop harassing Dick" dad said as he came downstairs with Damian holding his hand. Damian was dressed for his day of school. He looked absolutely adorable in his outfit.

"Stand together, Alfred wants a picture of you guys for your first day of the school year" he said as we squished together. "And act like you love each other" he said as we smiled. I knew it wasn't Alfred who wanted this picture because Alfred would have known that our first day was yesterday. But we humored him anyway for his own sake. "I have a favor to ask Batman" he said as he looked down at me. "What is it?" he asked me. "Aqualad asked for Spoiler's help on something that Red Arrow had brought him in on" I said as he nodded. "And that is?" He asked me as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Figuring out why the shadows are attacking the peace summit" I said as he nodded. "You may go, I'm assuming it is happening during school?" He asked me as I nodded. "Yes sir" I said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. "Be safe" he said as I ran to get changed. "Where are you going?" Dick asked me as I pulled my boots on. "To a peace summit" I said as I pulled my hood up and put my mask on.

At the summit

"Reunification is unthinkable!" Tseng shouted. "Glad you were able to come assist me" Aqualad said as I nodded. "Our peoples no longer have anything in common." Li angrily agreed. Sitting between the two of them at a long table is Lex Luthor. "Gentlemen, that is mere rhetoric." the green-eyed man said calmly. "Despite your differences, you still share an appreciation for many things such as the exquisite art of the Rhelasian Tea Ceremony." He said as both looked surprised that he brought the ceremony up, but neither argued with his idea. Behind the mass of reporters, a young woman with white face paint and a traditional red dress pushes a cart towards the stairs. Kaldur turns around just before the woman reaches the reporters, brandishing a single WaterBearer. "That is far enough, Cheshire." He said as I nodded. The reporters hear his accusation and gasp in shock. The woman's eyes narrow, seeing Roy step behind Luthor over Kaldur's shoulder she leans forward and presses a button on the handle of the cart and shoves it towards us with a "Hyah!". Kaldur pulls his WaterBearer out and I ready my staff to beat her ass if needed.