25.

I teleported into the cave to see Wally- with fake brown hair that flows into matching facial hair- howling at the full moon, really leaning into his werewolf costume. "Really? You're not gonna join in at all?" he asks a sleeping Wolf. "What kind of wolf are you?" He asked. "The kind that wants to be left alone" I said as he looked at me. "Wally, stop torturing him." Conner grouches. M'gann chuckles. "Hold still, please." as she wraps bandages around his head. Securing it on the back of his head, so it sweeps across the bridge of his nose and under his ear. "Megan, stop torturing him." Wally mimics Conner, stepping between the two of them. "Awkward for him, anyway, being a third wheel on our date." he puts his unbroken arm on her shoulder. "Wally, I invited the entire Team to the dance." she reminds him. "Zatanna too." she arches an eyebrow. "Good." Wally drawls. "Keeps us on the down-low." He said as I laughed. She gives him an awkward smile; Conner gives Wally a very confused look at his turned back. "So... you going as my favorite Martian?" Wally asked. "And you a asshole" he added

"Not exactly." she says as she gives him a small smile before stepping onto the training ring a few steps from both of them. I flicked his forehead. "I'm Regina George" I said as I did a 360 for him to see my outfit. "So still an asshole" he said as I smacked the back of his head. We watched as her clothes shifted, becoming a torn greyish-white sleeveless dress that comes to the floor, with matching white shoes, gloves, and headband. The grey veil that's behind her still auburn hair. Her skin turns pale white, while her lips turn black and she gains heavy eyeshadow around her still brown eyes. She hits the iconic Zombie-pose and growls before looking to the boys with a smile as her hands land on her hips. "Whoa, babe. Eat my brains anytime." Wally mumbles, bringing his casted hand behind his head. "Great minds think alike." all three turn to see Captain Marvel with a much less sophisticated equivalent to M'gann's shapeshifting of Zombie make-up on his face. M'gann smiles. "Captain, you look terrific. Are you going to a Halloween celebration too?" she asked him, confused. I was equally as confused.

Captain Marvel's face twitches for a moment. "Well, sure, I'm going with... Uh-uh, I mean, you did invite the whole Team, right?" he asks.
"Yeah, we'll all be at the dance." M'gann says brightly. "So don't worry about us. Go. Have a good time at your party." I said as as Zatanna and Artemis walked into the cave. Artemis is wearing a high collar coat and dark colors underneath with. Her hair still pulled in her signature thick ponytail. Zatanna is wearing a witch costume, complete with the pointy hat, white gloves, and a black dress that is chopped jaggedly above her black thigh-high socks. Secured by a thick red belt around her waist, matching the ribbon at the base of her hat. "Oh, hey, Zatanna. You look great." Artemis says to the girl. "Oh, thanks. You too." Zatanna says walking up. "Oh, look, zombie Captain Marvel. That's hilarious." she chuckles a little bit. "Is the Justice League having a party? Because my dad didn't mention it." She asked. "No. No, no, no." he denies then brings his hand up to scratch at the back of his head. "See, I..." he trails off. His face flashes with sadness.

"Fine. I'm going trick-or-treating." he flies over Zatanna and Artemis then walks into one of the Zeta Tubes. "Whoa Regina, looking nice" Zatanna said as she smiled at me. "Nice boss witch vibe you have going on" I said as she laughed. "So how long have Conner and Megan been a couple?" Zatanna leans in to ask Artemis. Artemis barks out a laugh, covering her mouth as she quiets it. "Couple? No, they're not a..." she trails as she looks back at them. "Sweetie, they're a couple" I said as she glared at them. She was very upset. Artemis straightens up as her gaze hardens, Zatanna notices the change in posture but really picks up on it when Artemis turns to walk away. "Uh," Zatanna starts hesitantly. "I- I'm sorry. It just seemed so obvious. I-I didn't realize that..." she steps slightly in front of Artemis' path towards the Zeta Tubes. "Wait, the dance." She says as I glanced at her. Artemis turns, crossing her arms. "Not in the mood." she says strongly. "Course, sitting at home with my mom doesn't sound any more appealing." she mumbles. "Well, there is another option." Zatanna says to us playfully.