12.

Kaldur and Superboy slowly work their way from the opposite sides of the circle towards each other. "3." the two begin to circle each other. "2." they're now maintaining about ten feet of distance from each other. "1." Both charge, I watched as Superboy goes in for a right hook punch that Aqualad ducked under, retaliating with a left-right one-two combo. Both of which Superboy blocked, though Kaldur jumps and goes for a hook kick, that Superboy both ducks under and raises his hands for. Kaldur goes for another right hook that Kaldur dives back into a back handspring, landing in a crouch. Me, Artemis and M'gann watched on. "Kaldur's uh, nice, don't you think?" Artemis asked, glancing at us to ensure that we're the only one listening. "Handsome. Commanding. You should totally ask him out." She says as I chuckled. "He's like a big brother to me." she says. "But you know who would make the cutest couple? You and Wally." she said as she looked over at the ginger who was noisily enjoying his burrito. "You're so full of passion and he's so full of- uh- of..." M'gann said as she tried to find the words.

"It." Artemis finished with conviction. Kaldur and Superboy charged at each other, with his bigger build Superboy gets his arms on his shoulder blades before getting his boot behind Aqualad's barefoot and throwing him over his shoulder a good fifteen feet away. Aqualad let out a stunned cry as he feels his feet leave the ground. "Fail: Aqualad." the computerized voice calls out, as his stats appear. Superboy stands up, brushing off his hands. "Black Canary taught me that." He said proudly. If only he knew some of the moves that the Shadows' had taught me. Red Tornado drops out of a hole in the ceiling. Gaining everyone's attention as Superboy helps Kaldur to his feet. "Do you have a mission for us?" Wally asked him. "Mission assignments are the Batman's responsibility." Tornado responded. "Yeah. Well, the Batman is with the Robin, doing the Dynamic Duo thing in Gotham," Wally said. "Why aren't you with them?" Artemis asked. "It's Batman and Robin not Batman, Robin, and Spoiler. The time between Batman and Robin is special and I don't want to interfere with that" I explained. "But you're heading somewhere, right?" He asked as we stared at the red android curiously.

"Hot date or a- a missión." He asked. "If we can be of help..." Kaldur spoke up. Tornado looks the Team over for a moment. Then he turned and called up the HoloScreens. "This is Kent Nelson, a friend. He is 106 years old." Red Tornado tells us as I listen intently. "Guy doesn't look a day over ninety." Wally comments. M'gann steps up on his left, immediately drawing the ginger's attention away from the android. "And he has been missing for twenty-three days." Tornado continues. "Kent was a charter member of the Justice Society," he said as the image on the HoloScreen changes to cover Kent's face with a golden Helmet and his clothes turn royal blue with a gold belt, breastplate, gauntlets, boots, and cape. "The precursor to your Mentor's Justice League." He said and with that Kent's picture became Doctor Fate's. "Of course." Kaldur realized. "Nelson was Earth's Sorcerer Supreme. He was Doctor Fate." He stated. "Pfft." Wally snorted loudly. "More like Doctor Fake, guy knows a little advanced science and Dumbledore's it up to scare the bad guys and impress the babes." he whispers to Artemis as I glared over at him. He was foolish.

Tornado turned to the Team again. "Kent may just be on one of his... walkabouts, but he is caretaker to the Helmet of Fate." Tornado continues. "The source of the Doctor's mystic might, and it unwise to leave such power unguarded." He added. "He's like the great sorcerer-priests and priestesses of Mars, I would be honored to help find him." M'gann says, everyone pays attention, knowing that it isn't often she would bring up her life on their sister planet. Much less her religion. Wally's hand shoots up instantly. "Me too." Everyone turns in, surprised. "So honored, I can barely stand it." Wally continued. Behind him, Artemis glares. "Magic rocks." throwing in a Rock and Roll hand gesture. I watched as the blonde rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "You are so full of shit" I said as he gave me a dirty look. "Take this, it is the key to the Tower of Fate." Tornado said as he offered up an old brass key. Aqualad took it from his waiting hand. "What are the chances we both so admire the mystic arts?" Wally asked M'gann. She gave him a small soft smile but nothing more than that.