37.

I looked up and smiled at Zatanna who saluted me playfully. "I am not the straight jacket type" he said as the wraps binds his body. "I am strictly Belle Reve not Arkham" he said as I rolled my eyes. "Can you please shut up already?" I said as I looked up at Zatanna. "Gag mih" she said as she looked down at him in pity. Another bind popped up and wrapped around his mouth. "Is it always like this?" Rocket asked as she landed on the ground next to us. "Hell yeah it is!" I yelled as I smiled at her. "Zatanna, enough with the snow please, I'm more of a Malibu Barbie than Abbiebominable" I said as she laughed. "Hguone htiw eht ebolgwons" she said as the snow slowly came to a halt. "Let's head back so the Pros can yell at us" I said as we all walked back to the BioShip and headed home. "So how was your first mission as apart of the team?" I asked Rocket as I leaned on her armrest, I supported my chin with my fist. "It was awesome, I can't wait to do another one" she said as I smiled wildly.

At Mount Justice

"Tell me if this sounds familiar, you hacked League systems, disobeyed protocol, and endangered your lives?" Batman asked us as we faced him from the opposite side of the room. "Yep, sounds about right" I said as I stepped forward and crossed my arms over my chest. "I was not finished" he said as I stepped back and nodded. "Of course, please continue yelling at us and I will wait to give my sarcastic comment" I said as Robin smiled at me. He narrowed his eyes before continuing his speech. "And your initiative resulted in the capture of 3 escaped felons, proving that Warden Strange runs Belrev as a cover for criminal activity. Well done" he said as he looked at me with pride. We all looked to each other and smiled. "And then there's this" dad said as he and the other League members walked towards us. He opened the case from before. Inside were oddly shaped little star things. "What the fuck are these things?" I asked him as I looked up to him with concern. "Biotechnology integrated with some form of nano-circuitry" Batman said as Icon picked one up out of the case.

"Though I am unfamiliar with this species, the bio component is clearly not of Earth" Icon said as he held it up to his face before placing it back into the case. "We'll take it back to the Watchtower for further study" Batman said as he closed the case and the two heroes walked over to the Zeta tubes and teleported out of the cave. "You realize that we were set up?" I asked the team as we watched the heroes go. "Yes, Cheshire and Riddler were tipped and ready for us" Aqualad said as I placed my hand gently on Dick's shoulder. "Not the mole thing again" Artemis complained as she brought her fingers up to her face and rested them on her forehead. "Mole thing?" Rocket asked as I turned to her and nodded. "Again?" She asked us. "We had intel that there was a traitor on the team" Wally said as Artemis and him glared at each other. "Mainly Artemis, M'gann, or me" Superboy said as he walked towards Rocket. "It is more complicated than that" Aqualad said as he placed his hand on Conner's shoulder. I watched as Conner brought pulled Kaldur's arm off of him.

"But your recent behavior does concern me, your attack on Mammoth nearly got Artemis and Spoiler killed" Kaldur said to the Kryptonian as I nodded. "Superboy?" Kaldur asked him as he stood hunched over, he seemed to be in pain. "There's something that I need to do" he said as he turned to look at us. "You don't have to explain yourself to us" I said as he nodded and left. "I also have something to do" I said as I kissed Roy goodbye and headed out of the cave. "Be safe" Roy said as I gave him a smile and nodded before leaving. I was going to Bane's island, I was doing a task not as Spoiler but as the granddaughter of Ra's Al Ghul. I looked back to see Roy chasing after me, I turned around to face him. "Whatever you are up to, I want in" he said as I sighed and nodded. "Come on, but you have to stay hidden" I said as he smiled and we continued walking out. "What are we doing?" He asked me as I glanced over at him. "Something risky" I said as he nodded. He was the person for me.

Santa Prisca

"Welcome Superboy" Lex said as the superhuman teen walked over. I was hiding behind a tree waiting for Lex to give me the okay to come out. "I'd like to introduce you to my associate, Queen Bee" he said as he held up his right hand and she stepped forward. "My pleasure" she said as she smiled at the teen. "And my other surprise guest, Spoiler" he said as I stepped out from behind the tree. "S-Spoiler? What are you doing here?" He asked me as I smiled. "Doing a favor for my Grandfather, you may know him? Ra's Al Ghul ring any bells" I asked him as his eyes went wide. "And I believe you know everyone else?" Lex asked as he nodded. "Good, introductions bore the hell out of me" I said as I nodded to him. "Sportsmaster, Mercy, Blockbuster, and our new friend Bane who's allowed us use of his island in exchange for certain...considerations" he explained. "So the Injustice League was just a distraction. You two have been behind everything from the start" Conner said as Lex chuckled. Lex Luther was such an arrogant bastard at times and it annoyed me heavily.