9.

We were in a field off the main highway, six trucks were sitting ready, while the part of the dismantled Android is being loaded. Overseeing this operation is Red Tornado, Atom, Green Arrow, Flash, and Superman. The Team was waiting on their motorcycles, Aqualad and M'gann were on on blue, Kid Flash was on yellow, I was on purple and Superboy and Robin on red. Superboy looks down before sliding on his helmet as the engines from the truck rev. We rev the cycles and come to the edge of the clearing and we put on our helmets. "STAR Boston is a go." is put over the comms as three trucks close their back-gates."STAR Manhattan is go." Green Arrow says as he nods, then looks to Batman who gives us the signal. The trucks pull out in two opposite directions. Robin, me, and Superboy were following the ones going right, while Kid Flash, Aqualad, and M'gann followed the three going left. Two of the trucks made a right-hand exit, and one continues straight, we follow the one remaining truck still on the highway. Robin and I zoom to be in front of Superboy and on his right.

"If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster? See, if things are going wrong, they go right." Robin said as Superboy remains silent. "Uh, clearly you're not feeling the aster. What's wrong?" Robin asked him. I was about to tell him to mind his business but Superboy spoke up. "Canary." Superboy replied instantly. "What business does she have teaching combat skills to a guy with Super-Strength?" he asked us. "More business then you do complaining" I said as he glared at me. "Taking down stronger guys is part of the gig." Robin stated simply. "Canary learned that the hard way. Same with Batman and, well, me and Spoiler." I could tell he was hesitant to include us in the list. Instead of snapping back or anything I watched Superboy revs his cycle and gets a lot closer to the back of the truck and a good five or six car lengths in front of us. I looked over at Robin as monkeys started to attack the truck. "Monkeys?!?!" I muttered. It was definitely Ivo's style. "I hate monkeys." Superboy says angrily, his eyes zeroing in on the attackers. He was about to go ballistic.

I saw that the monkeys are not only attacking the portion of the truck with the robot, but also attacking the driver's cabin. The truck swerves a little but remains to fair a straight enough drive. "Robot monkeys." Robin exclaimed, his excitement was showing before he laughs and then gets serious. "Totally Ivo's tweaked style." He said as he hit the small screen on his cycle to show his R. As it does, the motorcycle's back wheel disengaged, turning into a flying drone. Seeing that Superboy is leaning even further forward on his bike, Robin realizes what he plans to do. "Hey, hey. Switch your ride to Battle Mode." He said as I did what he suggested. "No point." Superboy says, he jumped off and onto the truck. Robin's eyes widened as Superboy's bike lost balance. "Or not." He said as we stood on our handlebars and used our grapples. Once we're securely on the back gate of the truck he kicks off one of the monkeys. Superboy takes off his helmet and uses it to destroy two monkeys in rapid succession as they tried to jump him. "You are a fucking menace" I said to him with a glare.

Robin kicked another off the door and I used a Batarang to destroy the head of one of the ones that are using lasers to cut through the armored door. Superboy throws it to the side and off the road to ensure that it's destroyed. Even taking out one of the ones that are flying after us. "Fuck off, I didn't have this on my agenda for today" I said as I used my bow staff to knock about 10 of them off. I saw the drone using the open space, it starts firing lasers. Destroying one right before it would've reached us. Superboy knocks three monkeys off his back, his fist crushing the body of one. He started punching another that jumped at him. Distracted by the sound the head of the one he's crushing turns and shoots lasers at his eyes. I heard him screech in pain as I smacked the monkey aware from him. "You good?" I asked him as I defended my wounded teammate. He was really angry now. His eyes were still closed as he wavered, he gets back to his feet. Opening his eyes proved him useless since he couldn't see a single thing.