What we know

The hokage tower was once again a hustle and bustle of shinobi speeding around the halls. Many people talking and what I would define as gossiping about what was happening outside of the village walls.

ANBU agents had been sent to investigate and gauge the threat but yet again all they found were trees that had splintered or fallen. The situation was just as strange as ever and nobody knew what to do. Upon entering Minato's office, I could tell that he was struggling with a next move as well.

"Kakashi, I'm glad you finally made it!" He jumped up from his desk. "I have ANBU stationed around the village waiting for an attack or a glimpse of an enemy, nothing is showing up on any radar of ours". He explained hurriedly. "I need to know every detail of that night, everything both of you remember". He looked at Sakura who's eyes had grown wide.

"Sense—Lord Hokage, I gave you all of the information I could". I shook my head. "I have nothing else".

He then turned his attention. "Sakura, if you are who you claim to be, a member of Konoha, you will tell me everything and I mean everything relating to this attack." He was dead serious, I could see it all over him. His eyes were bloodshot, he clearly hadn't been sleeping and the stress was getting out of hand as well.

I expected sakura to put up a fight, but she was seeing exactly what I was. She nodded her head, bowing it. "I will...I'll tell you everything".

I looked at her perplexed. So she was hiding things. She wasn't experiencing memory loss—at least not anymore and she continued to push me away. I had to hold back an irritated chuckled and began walking away.

"Kakashi, where do you think you're going?" Minato scolded. "You're going to be here for this, because I cannot guarantee that if I don't like what I hear..."

He seemed so threatening, but I knew he wouldn't harm her, possibly have her put in prison, but he would need probable cause. I shook my head and turned around, going and sitting on a bench against the wall. "Well go on Sakura, tell us everything".

—————————————

I began to explain things, starting with lady Tsunade sending us on a simple mission, which was baffling still to the two that she was Hokage. Minato asked if the village was genuinely okay and what master Jiraiya had to say about it. When I skipped his question I could tell his heart sank, knowing his beloved sensei was likely gone from this world.

I told them everything I could remember. Including the whole almost kissing a fake kakashi-Sensei. Which in turn sort of was an admission to my feelings for the man, I swore I saw this kakashi blush for a second before turning his head toward a window.

"And then a man appeared, he had a really weird eye, sort of like a rennigan but red and blue" She looked at the two who now had looks of shock on their faces.

"I'm not sure what the rennigan is...but we've met this man." Minato said. "A long time ago back when kakashi was maybe ten?"

Kakashi nodded. "He's the reason I have a sharingan eye."

I sort of gave them a look of confusion. "You know nothing about the rennigan?" The men both shook their heads.

"Well, you need to go talk to Itachi then, I'm not sure how much he knows but the Uchiha clan would likely have information on it for you, whether not they give up anything is a different story, but that's not important. We need to find out what his eye is and what it does". I felt like I was being bossy but Minato agreed.

"Kakashi, talk to Itachi. See if he had ever seen something like this. As for the rest, I suggest Sakura comes with you after I have a few words with her." He looked at Kakashi who still seemed slightly annoyed but more so from second hand embarrassment.

"Yes, lord hokage". He spoke professionally almost making me laugh a little but I chose to not do so with the tension in the room. He exited, leaving me to stay with the Hokage.

Minato went over to the big windows looking out over the village, leaning against an open one, the frame of it supporting him as he sighed. I could tell he was really struggling, I felt like I needed to say or do something in this situation. I walked over, leaning on the side opposite him.

"Lord Fourth...I know it will all work out. I also think you should know that you're a legendary Hokage in my time". I looked outside, seeing the vastness of what the village had looked like before about the third or fourth rebuild? "You don't let your people down. So, if you doubt yourself, don't".

I didn't know what difference that may have made, or if it had any meaning or impact what so ever with the silence that had followed.

"Thank you, Sakura." Minato finally said, quietly. He didn't look at me, but I waited for whatever he had on his mind. He was aware that he shouldn't pry about the future, Kakashi made that clear. Yet I knew he was going to start asking...but should I answer? Maybe I'd be vague about it.

——————————————

I had so many questions. So many things I wanted to know about the future, but shouldn't know. Although, if it came down to it I may need to do a mind wipe Jutsu on all of us if we could get Sakura back to her time. It would take an immense amount of chakra that I had ever only found at the layline in the queendom of Rōran. That could work...*To hell with it*.

"Does my son—well do you know him I should ask first"

She nodded. "He's my best friend actually. He's been on my team since we were twelve".

That made me happy, knowing he had friends. Thats something all parents want for their children I feel, at least that's what I did. So he clearly was in good hands if Kakashi became their Sensei. "We named him Naruto then". I smiled. "Oh Jiraiya is probably so mad that he is his godfather". I laughed a little.

Her silence spoke volumes, Jiraiya was a touchy subject. "How long does he have".

She shook her head. "A very long time, I promise and he loves Naruto very much. He said once that he was like his own grandson".

This was all making me extremely happy, which I felt was going to be short lived, but I liked knowing thing's especially if I planned on soon forgetting. With all of the stress I was dealing with this was needed.

"Don't worry, he learned to handle the nine tails too. In fact him and the fox are friends now". She smiled. That one had me in a chokehold. Naruto having the nine tails...that meant.

"We both die..." I said quietly as the thought passed my mind. "That would be the only reason Kushina no longer holds it".

Sakura looked guilty, realizing I hadn't known that Kushina was no longer alive. When I heard that I was dead in the future, I never considered her to be as well.

"I—I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking when I said that..." I stopped her before she could finish, my hand up.

"Don't apologize. I know that fate is not fair, I just wish he had his mother with him. I can't imagine what his life ended up being, but I am very glad you stuck by him though, Sakura". I gave her a sad smile. I was going to leave here and go home, spend time with my family while I could.

"Lord Hokage". A woman with an ANBU mask entered. Her purple spiked out bun being the only distinguishing feature. "It has calmed outside. We will continue to investigate".

I nodded. "Thank you, and thank Danzo for sending you and his other ANBU to assist, Anko".

She nodded, quickly taking her leave. When she opened the door I noticed the hallway wasn't as loud. "I think I'm going to go home for the rest of the day". I made a shadow clone to sit at my desk. "Thank you for the insight, truly I am grateful to you for that. How about you head back to Kakashi's".

She pushed off the window frame. "I will, thank you lord fourth". She bowed, leaving as well.

There was no changing the future, I refused to mess with time no matter what happened, I would just need to make the most of the time I had left and soon I wouldn't even remember that conversation.
..

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I like the short and to the point fillers with a little cute mixed in. Hope everyone is still enjoying. Im working on a couple other fics that are not kakasaku as well.
Kakaanko
And
Jiraiya x Tsunade.