Rainy nights

Alright y'all I'm testing out multi POV in a single chapter. It'll bounce between Kakashi and Sakura at the spacings.

Welcome to the beginning of Kakasaku!

I couldn't stop thinking about how much Kora reminded me of Naruto at her age. Reckless with her Jutsu, determined, energetic, and she even talked like he did. It made me miss him even more than I already did which was more than I thought I would.

I kept silent as we walked, the storm had quickly made the world very dark as it blew further into the village, small droplets hitting my face and cooling off the air a bit. I loved the rain and the serenity it seemed to bring. Even storms had a sort of peace to them, it always made me smile when I would sit on my balcony outside of my bedroom, letting the rain drench me, the thunder shake me, and watch the lightening light up the village.

It didn't seem to bother Kakashi either, which relieved me in a way because it made me feel like it was Kakashi Sensei walking with me. I guess this younger version wasn't so bad... A little more of a drama queen but he was a teenage boy after all. Every teenage boy I knew was the same in that aspect. Well, maybe except for Sai that is.

He continued to walk at the same pace as I was. A lot of people had escaped indoors, others still making their way home, but Kakashi was completely unfazed, even as the water began matting down his perfectly spikey hair. I had a sudden urge to shake my hand through it, but immediately tossed that thought to the side as an extremely strange thing to think about...right? I don't remember ever thinking about touching Kakashi Sensei in any way what so ever. I mean he was clearly a handsome man, everyone knew that, even without seeing his face under his mask, but I couldn't have been one of those fan girls. He was my Sensei, nothing more than that.

"Something on your mind, Sakura?" He asked, not even looking over at me as he did. It was almost as if you knew I was thinking weird thoughts about his hair. I had quickly shook my head, moving my own wet hair away from my eyes.

"N-no. Why do you ask?" I responded a bit more quiet than intended.

He had shrugged. "You were staring at me for quite some time just now, I wasn't sure if you had something to say".

I was staring at him?! I was mortified to say the least. How did I not notice...how could I be so careless to let him notice. I almost wanted to face palm my idiotic behavior. "I'm sorry...Just lost in thought and you must have just been where I was focusing." What the hell was that response? Pull it together Sakura.

He chuckled lightly. "I was in the way? Maybe I should just walk slower then, you, to stay out of your way".

I felt my face go pink, but I wasn't going to let him see that. "It's fine, you can just stay and I'll look somewhere else." I had a feeling he was just enjoying the comedy of picking on me, which I usually would be angry about, but right now I just wanted to enjoy being outside in this weather, in no rush to be back to his home where I would be alone again. I don't mind being alone, but last night was rough thinking about my friends, my team, and what they could be dealing with. I hated that I couldn't be there to help them.

=================================

I was enjoying this walk, it seemed like she was unbothered by the downpour that had come, I was very thankful for that fact. I loved the feeling of the rain on my body, even if it was just soaking my clothes and making them heavier on me, it was still a feeling. Those were in short supply these days for me.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Sakura had been staring at me, not with a look of disgust or like she wanted to kick my ass, but softer? Like she had been thinking, but I was the main focus of whatever those thoughts may be. Although she said it was  nothing it sure seemed like something.