Too Much

"K-Kashi just go!" Rin gasped.

Her voice was weak. I had no idea how long he had her or what he had done before I had shown up, but she seemed like she had been fighting. Her face was pale, almost ghost white against the purple steaks on her cheeks.

What should I do?

I need to come up with a plan and fast or else he could kill her. Okura had her in the perfect place, he was just toying with me until he felt that the game was over. I could see the sense of excitement on his face. He looked almost like a serpent with his narrow cheekbones and rough skin. His eyes seemed to constantly be moving, but that could be the excitement getting the best of him.

"Why don't you just fight me? Let her go." I said. I needed him to take the bait like Ishii did, it would give me an opportunity to evaluate his skills and come up with a plan.

I have no idea where Minato-Sensei is or if he's even fighting Kurokawa anymore, so until he gets here, I need to handle this.
"Come on Okura, just me and you." I crouched down and put a hand on the ground, feeling the dirt and grass between my fingers.

He looked in my direction with a sickening grin. "I said...Time is UP."
Okura jumped into the air suddenly.

He's fast.

Rin was trying to pull herself up the minute the weight left her head. She had small cuts all up the side that had been against the ground. I launched myself at her as fast as I could so that I could grab her, I had to get her somewhere safe, away from Okura.
Minato-Sensei needed to hurry, I needed him to either fight or watch over Rin while I fought. She was too weak to be on her own during a battle and I wouldn't let him get her again.

I reached out my hand and at the same time there was a light gleam above Rin's head.

"RIN GRAB MY HAND!" I screamed. My hand wrapped around her wrist as I planted my left hand on the ground and threw her behind me and out of the way. Okura's blade sliced downward through the air and right through my left hand, the thin blade planting into the ground and restricting me from moving.

"AHHHHHHGGG" I fell onto my left side unable to move. The pain was excruciating, and I could feel the blood running down my fingers. I couldn't even bare to open my eyes and look at my hand. I was losing a lot of blood and it was making me dizzy.

I opened my eyes and looked to where I had thrown Rin, she was sitting against a tree across the clearing trying to pull herself together, I don't think she even noticed what happened to me yet. Her eyes were glazed over like she was completely unaware of reality, maybe that's for the best right now.

A snickering from the trees above me got my attention. I had almost forgotten that Okura was hiding again, he really has a way of distracting me.
"Isn't my blade beautiful?" He said before jumping back into sight, landing straight onto his blade causing it to shove further into the ground through my hand.

"Mrphhhhh" I grunted, biting my bottom lip. I was trying to not show the pain that he just caused. I took a silent breath before speaking. "It's an okay sword." Is all I could manage to say without screaming. I felt like I was under water, every sound sounded slightly muffled.

I could hear Okura laughing above me "You wouldn't believe what this 'okay sword' can do." Hopping down and landing next to me, he crouched down so that we were almost eye level. "For example, It is slowly sucking your chakra through your hand...when it's done..."

I'll be dead.

His face lit up. He knew that I had already come to that conclusion. "Hmmm, you already knew that didn't you...smart kid." He stood up and started walking in Rin's direction. "Since you're preoccupied, I think I'll go have some fun with your friend over there." I looked over at her, she was staring at me, eyes full of tears and fear. When had she noticed what had happened? She was obviously still too weak to move, but I could see her lips moving. She was trying to speak to me, but I couldn't hear her. I needed to stop him, but how...