08

Camila pov

  Taylor's hotel is not far from the stadium but we have to travel in her SUV to get there. I have no problem with that. We enter and I can smell her everywhere in here. It doesn't take long before we're outside the hotel. Taylor failed to mention the paps that hoard the entrance.

"It's not as bad as it looks," she says turning from the window

"Right " I laugh

"Just stay with me and you'll be okay," she says

Once she opened the door my ears become assaulted by the roar of voices. People yelling and cameras flashing.

Shit cameras?!

Too late now they have what they need, I pray Shawn doesn't see them. Following Taylor was harder than she said. I almost lose sight of her before the turns and grabs my hand pulling me through after her. When he grabbed my hand it caused more of a commotion and cameras flashing.  We made it inside and up to her room

"Shit man" I groan out

I haven't delt with paparazzi that bad... Like ever

"I know sorry, it's like that sometimes" Taylor groans

She makes her way into the bedroom to change I assume and I enter the living room. Her hotel is nicer than any apartment I've had. And that's saying a lot. I take a seat on the couch and Taylor reappears.

"What movie did you want to watch," she asks coming to sit on the cushion next to me

"Uhm what's your favorite movie, " I ask

I mostly ask this because I haven't seen anything in years, I would not even know what to suggest. Taylor bounces on the couch slightly.

"Okay so I've been obsessed with Twilight" she gushed

Taylor picked up the tv remote and flipped to prime video.

"Twilight?" I asked confused

She swung her head at me with a shocked look.

"Your joking " she gasped

I glanced at the tv and then back to Taylor unsure what to say.

"Don't worry we will watch it and you will love it" Taylor said patting my knee, she then rested her hand on it.

I couldn't take my eyes off her hand. The feeling of someone's hand on my body that was not causing harm made my stomach turn. I couldn't think of the ways Shawn's lovingly touched me. My head clouded.

"Popcorn?" She asked

I simply nodded my head and she got up heading into the kitchen. I was able to think better when she wasn't touching me.

Why?

I'd rather not think hard enough to know why. Taylor came back into the room with popcorn and hit play.

We were halfway through the second movie and I was in shock. And that doesn't even cover it all.

"Wait he just left her " I yell

"Yep" Taylor laughs

"What a jerk" I yell and throw the popcorn at the tv

"He gets better," she says

I quickly look at her

"Omg so he comes back" I shriek

Taylor covers her mouth as she gave the biggest secret away.

Nearing the end of the movie I was slumped onto the couch my eyes demanding to shut.

"Next one" I mumble out