25

Camila

"Camila wake up"

"Girl get up"

"CAMILA"

I jolted upright, the sun was shining into the room and I groaned covering my eyes.

"What" I mumbled

"We have a meeting today with your attorney " Taylor reminded me

Anxiety set in and my mouth went dry, I was not ready for this.

"Thanks" I mumbled and got out of bed.

Making my way to my small bag of clothes I grabbed a pair of jeans and a band t-shirt, I had nothing nice to wear. The downside of not having enough money is being with Shawn, and even now.

  I went downstairs to see Taylor in the kitchen.

"Is that what you wearing? " Taylor asked

I nodded my head and grabbed a croissant off of the counter and took a bite of it. Dang, these were good.

"Did you make these?" I asked In shock

"Those oh no, I know a good bakery in town," she said

" Also you can't wear that, this is a meeting discussing something important" She spoke

Realizing she was wearing a formal black dress and heels I felt out of place. The dress hugged her curves in all the right places.

"You're coming?" I asked confused

"Yes, he added me to his lawsuit " She rolled her eyes

"He What," I asked

"Yes it's just bullshit " she waved her hand. " come on I have something you can wear" She stated making her way up the stairs

Taking a deep breath I followed her up and into her room. It was far different than I imagined it to be, it was filled with books and music sheets, blankets, and clothes littered the floor.

"Excuse the mess, it's a work in progress," she said entering the closet.

Looking around me I noticed small things like drawings and little knick-nacks, they were almost everywhere.

"Here try this on," she said handing me a short black dress.

Grabbing the dress from her I enter her bathroom and shut the door. The dress was short but it might fit better considering Taylor is taller than me. Once I slipped it on I knew I was right. The dress fell just below my knees. Pulling the door open Taylor was standing there waiting for me.

"That fits you better than it does me, turn around and I'll tie you up," she said

Turning around I became aware of Taylor's hands in my hair, she swept it to the side with her fingers grazing my neck- sending goosebumps across my skin. Her fingers moved the silk lace on the back and started to tie it together.

"Perfect" she whispered

"Thank you" I mumbled

"Today will be good," she said squeezing my shoulder

I hope so.

• • •

"So thank you for meeting us here as the hearing is next week, we have a few matters to discuss involving both parties"

The room was dark, they had the blinds drawn shut for privacy and the lights didn't do any justice. Taylor and I were sitting on one side of the table with the tree and her mom, while the practice sat on the other.