37

Explicit content ahead, this is your warning ⚠️

Camila

6 months later

I felt the sheets beneath me, they were cold. I groaned and buried myself deeper into the pillows. My head slightly hurt from last night yet I only had myself to thank for that.

I could hear music and the smell of pancakes wafting from down the hall and my stomach growled, I was way too tired to get out of bed, but my body demanded food. Feeling the space next to me I ended up empty-handed. She must be the one cooking.

  I slide out of bed and pad into the bathroom to brush my teeth- I couldn't care less how I looked. My tired eyes flicked to the nightstand to see it was almost 10 am, dang I did sleep in. I was surprised they didn't come to wake me up.

  I walked down the stairs of the vacation house to hear Taylor singing.

" They picked out a home and called it "Holiday House"

Their parties were tasteful, if a little loud

The doctor had told him to settle down

It must have been her fault his heart gave out"

She sang.

I walked into the kitchen to see Taylor standing at the stove with her hair pulled up into a messy bun. She wore a tank top and plaid pajama bottoms.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and pressed my face into her back. She tensed up a little then relaxed when I felt her hands on mine.

"Good morning beautiful " She hummed and turned around.

"Mmmm morning" I hummed back

Her lips met mine in a quick kiss before she turned back to the stove to take the last pancake off and turn the burner off.

"No fair come back" I whined

"Settle down " she snickered before turning back to me.

Her hands flew up to my jaw and pushed it up to connect her lips to mine. The butterflies I feel never get old- even now.

I gripped her waist and pulled her closer to me, I had a sudden hunger for her.

"Baby they will be up any second" Taylor moaned into my mouth.

"We have time," I said pulling at the drawstring on her bottoms.

"Risky," Taylor said with a smirk.

She quickly lifted me and set me on the counter, not disconnecting our lips.

I felt her hands reach under my stomach and travel up until they found my breast and she began groping it and moving her lips downward toward my neck.

I leaned my head back to give her more room as she attached her lips to my neck.

"Mmmm Tay" I groaned

I felt her smile on my neck and she gripped my waist pulling me down.

"No why are we stopping" I whined

"Turn around" she grunted

Hee voice sent butterflies from my stomach down in between my legs. I let her guide me around and she gripped the east and to my shorts and yanked them down to my ankles. Taylor pushed me forward until I was bent over the counter with my bare ass sticking out.

  Hee fingers slid in between my folds and I held back his groan.

"Tay" I moaned

"Already so wet for me" she hummed