𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-1

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩~~~

"𝗔𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛" I fell again from my bed just

because of this stupid alarm clock why humans invented this shit damn my butt.

"What the 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 man"

while groaning due to the pain in my ass i slowly got up from the floor

"what time it is" i mumble and get in the search of my long lost phone

"aaah 𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 you are such a messy person broo" after scolding myself for a min i finally found my phone under my pillow

"shit shit shittttttt" it was 9:00 AM i have to be in 𝗠𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻  just in half an hour.

"shit my interview damn jimin you are useless broo" i was literally shouting at myself at 9 in the morning.

"Thank god i live alone or else people would have kicked me out of this house" i took a relief breath while fixing my hair

"ok ok i look representable i guess" i said checking my weird fashion sense of brown pants with black shirt.

"Who cares bro no one gonna fall in love with you while you cross the road or something get back to reality bitch "

i was again talking with myself while locking my messy as hell apartment.

Well this is me "𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 "I live alone because I don't know anything about my parents.

I was in an 𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 . That lady in that orphanage said she found me crying on her doorstep.

I guess my parents didn't like me. After completing my 18th i was legally eligible to live on my own so i graduated.

Last year and till now i was working in small cafes just to get some money so i can pay my rent and can eat a meal.

Yesterday I got an email regarding a job that "𝗠𝗶𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 " is hiring fresher's so it was a golden chance for me.

After applying for the job I got a call saying I have to come for an interview and guess what that 𝗖𝗘𝗢 himself will choose the candidates.

"Oh na na na my bus" i was literally running for my life

"come  jimin just 1 step ahead" my shoes are not supporting me here and boom my ankle twisted "freaking duckk" i was again groaning from the pain.

"Young man, you want to come or I close the door", the bus driver side eyed me

"aah ajusshi am coming wait" and with my broken luck and ankle i walked towards my seat and took a deep sigh of relief.

After travelling for 10 min I reached my destination. "Come one jimin you can do it lets goo"

after a lot of hustle i again twisted my ankle with my hand just to scream the hell out of me

"what's wrong with today's kids oh god" that old lady also side eyed me.

"Ahmm ahjumma you see my ankle was twisted so i twist is again to heal it" i narrowed my eyes and sassily flipped my *imaginary like girls long * hair while walking out from the bus.

After finally reaching at the building i was soo lost in the beauty of this building " how can a person fell in love with a building daymnn" i was actually

Authors: - I think jimin is actually crazy 😂😂😂 
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
to be Continue ~~~~

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜