𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-26

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩.....

"I made him suffer all these years without even knowing anything...i-i was the o-one behind all of t-these problems oh my god what did i done" i fell on the floor. *𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀*****

*𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣*

After that incident I never heard of Yoongi anymore. Just the members came and visited me but he was not here. It's been a week since i have been here and now i am fully recovered

"you need to take these medicines for a week just for you know your health ok" that nurse showed me the box of medicine i just nodded.

"Can I advise you something if you don't mind missing jimin ?" The nurse approached "yes sure" i replied "please focus on your health more and try to understand everything i know

I am no one to say these things but he was there right beside you while you were sleeping he just held your hand and cried even yesterday also so please be healthy and try to solve the problem between you guys" she explained and i was again dumbfounded.

"h-he was here? Y-yesterday??" I can't believe that I didn't even sense his presence all these days.

"I'm sorry if I invade your privacy." She bowed and left the room and when she opened the door RM was standing there.

"Can i come in jimin" he asked i nod "how are you? Are you feeling good now?" He asked "yes am fine" i replied "

Am here to discuss something" he said "i know" i replied " about your job....he wants you to continue this  job and you can live here also" he mumbled and i just huffed at his statement

"he don't want to see me anymore that's why you're here on behalf of him right" RM's eyes widened.

"He just doesn't want you to feel more uncomfortable around him that's it" he protests "can you do one thing for me RM? Please " i asked he nodded

" can you please tell him to meet me before i leave his house?" I asked and he thinks for a minute before saying yes.

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

"Can you please tell him to meet me before I leave his house?" he said that to RM.

I was standing behind the door of that room even though I told RM to inform him of everything. I walked out from there when I saw RM was coming towards the door.

Here I am pretending to do something on my laptop till then the door of my home office opens revealing Jimin.

I was expecting someone else but not him right now. "Can I come in?" he was not looking at me. "Yes, be careful," I replied.

"Yes jimin how may i help you?" I tried my best to behave normal in front of him but deep inside in my heart i was dying to hold him in my arms "..

...i want to talk about everything" he said finally looking at me with his wet eyes "y-es go ahead" i am not ready to lose him again but still "𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻  pushed me that time? It wasn't you right?" he nervously asked

"it wasn't me jimin i was never the one who harmed you but everything happened very fast that i didn't get a chance to contact you or explain you..." I explained.

"Tell what happened after that incident i want to know everything clearly now" he asked "after your accident...you were admitted for a month and your condition was also fine but there was a problem more like a big problem for me......

you forget some part of your life specially those memories which belongs to me you forgot my existence from your life and i thought it will be much better if a won't mention about anything related to me

So i just moved out from that city that school from your life and i was in training in school time and now here i am but moving out was just a stupid excuse i was there jimin i was always there for you but.... " I paused and took a deep breath.

"I never want you to know about everything like this but unfortunately that bastard... i will handle that but jimin trust me it wasn't me" till how we both were about to cry but he closed his eyes for a brief minute.

"I believe you" he finally confessed and my heart again starts to race my trembling finally stopped

"t-thank you" that's all i can say right now "b-but yoongi i don't deserve this job i am not qualified for the job i can't take advantage of you anymore yoongi i.... can't " he said while wiping his tears. "if you're not qualified i will guide
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
****to be continue****

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜