𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-31

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩....

"At least he has some type of feeling for me. What about you? Is he even your friend? " he mocked and suddenly kicked me on my leg. "You bas-".

Taemin was a clever and smart human but he has this stupid thing called "over confidence". Even after a damn fight I successfully knocked him down.

"You can harm only weak people huh look at you almost about to die" one more punch landed on his face he was continuously groaning.

"Wish i could murder you but guess what you will get arrested and i know you will escape but i will find you again i will torture you again i will mentally physically harm you again just like you did to me" i yelled on his face while leaving his lifeless body near some unknown river.

I completed my mission but his words... his words were still pricking in my chest "its always me right? Its always fucking me" i was losing my shit again

"no you have to focus its not his fault not mine either" i thought while trying my best to keep my cool.

Here I am at the office. Miss Suzi informed me about jimin , he was asking about me. After reaching my office I took a deep breath and opened the door just to see him arranging some papers.

His eyes met mine but I instantly looked straight "good morning sir" he slowly said "cancel the meeting and leave" i furiously replied. "But" "leave" i cut his sentence and he did as i said

"he can't see me like that no no he should not see me like that. After some time Taehyung came inside while I was laying on my couch with a numb feeling in my heart.

"Why is he outside?" he asked "who?" i replied "jimin  he is standing behind the door" he again said "he what? I told him to leave" i replied

"not my problem anyways where were you since the morning?" he narrowed his eyes "i-i was at home" i shuttered "you were not there and whats with you and why am i hearing about that taemin in news" taehyung throw his death glare at me.

"I did that" "i know you did but at least you could have informed us" his face was showing nothing but disappointment "i want to clear that alone by myself" i said pouring myself a glass of water.

"That boy already destroyed your peace and now you are hiding things from us" he taunted.

After talking for a while he left the room and I got to know that members wanted to talk with me about it also "dammit my life "I groaned till then my phone started ringing and without even checking the name I threw my phone due to frustration.

After good ten minutes i was thinking about something till then i heard the door opening sound "jimin  i told you to leave me alone for sometime" i tried my best to sound soft

"are we getting a new person or character in your life yoongi" A very feminine voice can be heard i instantly looked up just to lose my damn mind again.

"Sia what the fuck is this" i shout "cool down mr min i also don't want to see you but dad told me to give you these files" she cockily walked towards me.

Her perfume was doing nothing but making me feel disgusted.

"Put them there and leave" i annoyingly said "why so rude MR. RUDE?" she seductively whispered coming close to me "stand where the fuck you are" i warned her and she twists her ankle and her whole body landed on me.

More like on my lap "what the-" I was about to push her but the door of my office again open revealing her....."Jimim"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

****To Be Continued****

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜