𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-16

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

"y-you w-ere so hard on m-me" i shuttered. He removed his hands and backed away from me "I will always be like that to you.

I am not here to take care of your emotions ok but don't cry again you look ugly"

his words and actions were not matching with eachother becoz he is not looking at me but everywhere.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩.....

After the meeting, Yoongi's driver dropped jimin  at his  apartment and then return their mansion .

Jimin was packing his  bags and everything and just then he heard some shuffling sound from the kitchen

"i Locked the window then how come that cat entered" he confusingly whispered and walked towards their kitchen.

"Brownie is that you? Aishh what a mess did you bring your other friends also" he yelled while cleaning the food on the floor.

Just then he again sensed a presence behind his which was definitely not his cat.

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩.....

After that meeting I was clearing some mail on my laptop but my mind was still stuck on jimin

"why did I feel hurt when he cried? Why do I call him "my fiore?" * author :- you already now yoongi but you pretend you not know*  I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the ringing on my phone.

My phone rang again. It was some unknown number

"hello" I answered that call "𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨" I heard jimin screaming and my actions halted

"𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 ? 𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 ? Is that you?" I have to be sure that it's he

"Sir please save me aaahhhh" he cried but stopped i guess someone attacked him

"𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 ?? 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨?" My blood is getting cold just by imagining jimin in  situation

"Surprise Surprise" someone replied and it took me 30 seconds to recognise that voice.

"Leave him , you MOTHER FUCKER he is innocent" I growled while hurriedly leaving the room and informing my members about it

"oh my my someone is protective towards his normal secretary" he laughed.

"Come to me directly you asshole stop using others' ' I continued the call while RM gestured to me that he tracked his location

"till then let me admire the person in front of me who is peacefully sleeping" he cut the call.

For the very first time in my life I was scared. I don't know why but I was trembling just by the thoughts of him  crying and tied up in front of that asshole.

"Don't worry yoongi he is strong we will save him " jin hyung tried calming me down.

" I will break each an every bone from his body if jimin got a little scratch on his body" i greethed "AM COMING TO YOU LEE TAEMIN "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

****To Be Continued****

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜