𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-12

𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥,𝗣𝗢𝗩....

THEN yonngi  suddenly pull the break "Language miss JIMIN " he strictly grunts

"Sorry sir I'll keep that in mind from next time."Jimin said

They were walking towards the main gate after getting out of the car.

"My first day at a job and I got a crush and scolded by the rudeass plus now am gonna attend a private meeting damn god what else? Kim taehyung  will appear in front of me?" he was blabbering while yoongi was not even paying attention to him.

"Sir-" "lets go inside now" he cuts him  off and he just nods a little and opens the door hurriedly just to bump into something very hard.

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

Something very hard smacked in my forehead "aishh" i groaned

"oowww" I heard a voice which was showing same emotions like me. I look up just to drop everything on the floor, including my heart.

"𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗚 ?? I shout from the top of my lungs in front of his face.

"H-hey" 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴  awkwardly replied while still massaging his forehead.

I was literally standing in front of The 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗚  who is the most wanted handsome as 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 gangster!!!

Wait didn't I tell you guys that I have a huge ass obsession over mafia things.

"No way where i am you can't be him damn am i in heaven?? Cuz I'm seeing a devilish angel for the first time here" i blabbered whatever comes in my mind.

"Oh well no I mean you are alive and may I know who are you? And damn 𝗯𝗼𝘆  your forehead is hard as my d- * 𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶*

""What the 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 is going on here "Yoongi comes in front of me with the most furious and dangerous glare.

"Am also confused" Me and taehyung said together "ok ok we need to calm the fuck down...you who are you? And Yoon, what are you doing here with him?" taehyung  said slowly, pulling out his gun from his pocket.

He's my secretary, the boy i mentioned before" Rudeass said pointing towards me

"oh THAT BOY ? hobi  was continuously talking about him, "taehyung  replied while looking at me with completely opposite expressions, like with the most genuine smile I've ever seen.

"Yeah now tell me how you know him" Yoongi nudged me

"who doesn't know him sir he is one of the most ruthless handsome hot as hell gangsters from the underground world" I said with so much excitement.

"Wow am famous you see hyung am famous" taehyung  happily walked inside again "sir " "jimin " we both approach each other together

"yes sir" i decides to reply his approach first "nothing just be careful and keep your eyes on ME only" he said while adjusting his ti𝐞

"Huh? Pardon?" What does he mean by "eyes on me only?" He looked at me "I mean focus on your work and your work is me so lets get inside you have a lot to see" he broke the eye contact and walked inside leaving me confused.

"Wait how the fuck he knows  kim taehyung and he was calling yoongi "hyung" and what is hobi  doing here and why was he talking about me and and why am i here what's going on broo" i was asking these questions to myself.

"Anyways jimin lets go... bro you have to be focused" i said and followed him.

While walking inside I saw a lot of collection...collection of guns in the hallway and countless bodyguards in front of specific rooms and everyone was bowing 90° to my rudeass.

We finally got inside the room called "Meeting Room". I was confused as hell so I stomped my feet so he could notice my presence "go on" he said while showing me his back.

"I know you have questions just go ahead, they will be coming anytime" he again said, adjusting some of the cables on his laptop.

"Who are you?" His actions halted "I know you are The Min Yoongi CEO of Min Industries but no you are more than that and i can tell its something not good for me" i said stepping away a little.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
TO BE CONTINUE ....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜