𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-15

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

After everyone i told him who i am. But his expressions didn't change much. It's like he is not scared of his eyes... ...

I can't see any fear in his eyes. He is just looking pretty shocked and confused.

"Cat caught your tongue Jimin ?" I smirked and he slowly looked at me. "Yah yoongiah stop scaring him we already scared him alot now switch on the lights" Jin hyung said

"hyung am the boss here so stop bossing around " i pouted "Ok Ok MR.SUGA kindly act normal and stop being a brat " he sarcastically joked and jimin let out a small giggle.

"Did you just? Did you just laugh at me?" I towered him. He gulped really hard and shook his  head as no."

Now coming to the point.. you have to handle my legal illegal meetings and calls with me because i have selected you as my secretary and one more thing you can't back out for at least a year you have signed the contract and-"

"Wait wait that's not fair sir" he cuts me off "

now i cut him " don't ever do that again am not your friend or something if I am talking then listen to it and then speak" i throw a sharp glare at him .

"And last but not the least..." i took a pause and looked at everyone including him

"you will be staying at my house since tomorrow" his  files dropped on the floor "w-why you can't do that" he  protests

"I don't trust anyone with my work like what if my rivals kidnapped you? Or you leak some information? I don't have time to run after you so it will be good if you stay under my eyes" everyone nodded excerpts him

"if you have this much trust issues then fire me i don't want to work with you either" he spats directly making eye contact with me and for the very after long  i got butterflies in my stomach because of his glare.

I got up from my seat and tightly held jimin jaw with my hand and pushed him a little

"Am your boss and i will decide what is good or not don't you dare to do that again it's your last warning" i can see his tears very clearly but i ignored them.

"Hyung go easy on him" taehyung  said, removing my hands from him

"hmm.. anyways what about the deal any updates?" I changed the topic

"not yet they told us to meet tomorrow" RM replied "but why they want to meet us it's not necessary" V *tae* said.

"Something is bad i can sense that" Jin hyung replied and everyone nodded "fine if they want to meet then let's do this....*i said *

Jimin  clear my evening schedule for tomorrow and move in to my house tomorrow morning" i said without looking at his direction.

"One more thing here is your other number.. this one's for me and the members..no need to share it to your family and friends" i said passing him a sim and phone

he just blankly looked at the phone and then to me "i don't have any so you don't need to worry" he slowly mumble but i heard that

"Anyways let's meet tomorrow till 6pm y'all can leave the room now" everyone got up and started leaving the room

"Jimin  don't worry we are mafia's but you can say we are just helping the government but in illegal way don't worry you can call me your friend" hobi said patting his head a little "Thanks" he whispered.

Now it's me and him only "My driver will drop you home and pack very less, no need to bring your whole things here" I was a little hesitant to continue

"You can buy everything new " but still I completed my sentence.

"No need sir am fine" he was still looking down while trying to control his tears but they were continuously falling down from his  eyes.

"Look at me " i ordered but he didn't look up "Jimin" i again tried but he just started crying more and more and my heart started beating more loudly it's like someone is stabbing on my chest.

"Fiore... My fiore look at me" I scooted closer to him "we are not bad guys and stop crying like a little boy no one will touch you or harm you ok" i don't know why but i held his  small hands and his breathing and hiccups slowed down a little.

*author:- opps i sense yoongi one secret reveal soon you all want to know then you read continue i will tell you soon *

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

"we are not bad guys and stop crying like a little boy no one will touch you or harm you ok" He said and holds my hands. This is very first time when someone came up to console me ....
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.To be continue...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜