𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-21

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩....

And just like that months passed with me seeing jimim  sitting alone in my seat and hurriedly leaving the classroom after our lecture and I learned that he works in a cafe to manage his expenses and he is also a very good student in class.

One day I decided to make a first move because I didn't know I was just curious... curious to know about him,  curious to hear his voice again and again, curious to look in his  eyes for hours without getting bored.

Jin hyung told me that it's called 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘  but i don't know if it's just love for me because he was the first boy  i wanted to talk to and he was FIRST in everything.

Whenever he randomly looks at me my heart just lost his sense of beating my eyes starts wondering here and there

"HE MAKES ME NERVOUS AROUND HIM AND HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HIS EFFECT ON ME".

"Whole school knows how shamelessly you gawk at him  yoongiah goo talk to him bro you can do it" Hyung pushed me towards him

"Yes go shuu talk talk fighting" RM also pushed me "Yaa am not going what if he shoot me" i blabbered and they looked at me with "ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?" look.

"Yoongi my boy he is a normal boy and for god sake we are in school not on some mission" Hyung was so done with me.

Finally i walked towards his table but that nerdy taemin came in between "Jiminee let's go to rooftop there are so many people here" he whimpered and he nodded with a light smile and it was the very first time i saw his smiling.

He got up from his seat and was about to walk away till then i called out his name loudly

"𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 " shit shit that was too loud and now everyone was looking at me including him

"Where are you g-going" no yoongi don't shutter you are a mafia motherfucker ...

"We're supposed to eat at lunch time i guess" he confusingly said "yeah right ok am well you see" i was talking nonsense

"Yoongi only 15 minutes left can i go now?" he pleaded and i forgot everything again only one thing is there in my mind he knows me? Does he know my name? he called me YOONGI?"

"Hey Jimin how are you? Actually yoongi wants to talk to you ALONE" Rm came for rescue "s-sure but for what?" he replied and i was just looking at his plum lips moving while he was talking.

"You are going somewhere? Definitely NO right so he wants to talk with you ALONE at that garden on 2nd floor NOW" Rm pushed taemin a little far from him .

"OK" he said and started walking towards the exit of cafeteria "b-but jiminiee our lunch?" taemin  asked "you can eat here i will eat it with yoongi ok" he simply shrugged and left the cafeteria but i didn't miss the blush on his face while he walked away from us.

"Now what else you want me to do? Getting you married with him? Goo yoongiah" RM again pushed me away "huh? Yes bye" i hurriedly run out from there.

"FINALLY just say that you are special to me jimin can I be your protector? Nooo am i a bodyguard or something?" i was debating with myself "fuck it" i opened the door and there he was standing while looking at the sky.

He turned around after hearing the door opening sound and damn the wind was
a paid actor.

His hair shuffle and display his forehead he is really looking pretty..

"UGH this bitch " he angrily fix  hairs back h-hey" i mumbled "hi" he replied "so what's the matter? You need help in any subject or something?" he asked and his voice was doing nothing but increaning my heart beat again an again

"n-no" i shuttered "then?" he asked "actually....let me get that straight.... You make me feel weird" i fucked up that's not what i want to say shit.

"What?" he tilted his head a little

"i-i mean i feel weird whenever you are around i starts to sweat when you randomly looked at me i lost my voice whenever you talk with me i can't take my eyes off from you whenever you let your hairs flip 

..i-i can't breathe whenever you look at me with your eyes...i..i don't know what are you doing with me but you make me feel thing which i definitely don't;t understand jimin " i finally explained my situation to him.

"You are also disgusted by me? Because I am an orphanage ? because I don't have parents? Because I look ugly huh?" he started backing away.

"I get it, I finally get it now. I know why you always stare at me, why you always observe my actions because you also want to bully me like them right?" he started tearing up "n-no jimin what are you saying?" I tried holding his hand but she backed away again.

"Jimin  you okay?" someone shouts from a far we both look at the direction and it was taemin "what are you doing here" he stammered "i came to check up on you jimin " he walked passed from me like i'm not even there .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*****to be continue ****

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜