𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-28

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

Something is there which we need to clear "it's HIM an I" i mumbled.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

"Confessed the fuck bro its been years and is he blind? Deaf? Or just stupid? he can't see how much you love him ? Or does he not want to see that? Taehyung angrily yelled

"He is just facing a lot of things at once V relax am happy at least he knows everything now" yoongi replied.

"But hyung don't you love him? What if he finds someone else?" Jungkook asked "to be very honest I am not sure if I love him anymore or not because till now I was in guilt for those things which I didn't even do.... Now I am feeling relieved, "Yoongi confessed. Taking a deep breath.

"So you don't love him anymore?" Tae  asked "maybe i don't " he replied " then stop looking at him Hyung remove those cameras from his house and behave like an old Min Yoongi with him " hobi slightly yelled at him

"i have removed everything from his house weeks ago i didn't even checked his house if everything is ok or not trust me" yoongi also yelled.

"Listen guys we have bigger problems so i would suggest you all to focus there and about me and jimin ...

he and i cleared everything we are good now and about the love part i am not sure he will be able to love me and i don't want to either so i hope we are all clear now" yoongi replied

And everyone nodded except Jin he was not saying or reacting to anything and yoongi was also noticing that.

"Let's take a rest for now, we have so much work pending from tomorrow ok" yoongi ordered and one by  one everyone left the room except Jin and RM.

"Guys i need rest please" yoongi again huffed "am leaving but hyung need some answers and i hope you will answer with your heart" RM pat his shoulder and he also left the room.

"Tell me the truth" Jin directly asks "truth about?" Yoongi pretends to understand nothing.

"Why are you behaving like a jerk? Like nothing happened? Like you are not bothered by anything?" Jin asked, shaking him a little.

"I am telling you all the truth I don't think i still love him Hyung" yoongi replied while ignoring the eye contact with his hyung"

TELL ME YOU ARE NOT LYING LOOK INTO MY FUCKING EYES DAMMIT" Jin shouts at him "h-hyung please" yoongi pleased him

"Fine.... Take your time but remember one thing, I will never ever forgive him for making you suffer like that" Jin pushed him and started walking out of the room

"hyung wait...." Yoongi held his wrist to stop him "what" he aggressively shrugged his hand from yoongi's grip.

"I need time Hyung but I will trust you, I will," yoongi replied and jin just huffed "he made you do all these things for years just for you to be friends with him at the end?

You think its worth to sacrifice you whole fucking love?" Jin questioned and for the very first time Yoongi was silent.

"See kid i may not be your brother by blood but you are like a real brother to me and i hope you will get over from him soon yoongi am not saying you to hate him but please choose yourself this time

He is fine now he know everything now focus on yourself on your life yoongiah" jin whispered while wiping his younger brothers tears.

"I- i will hyung i will" he assured him and hugged his only hyung "eeh stop crying like a baby you are the leader of this dangerous mafia gang

" jin tried lightening his mood "but you will always be my mentor hyung thank you for understanding me" yoongi backed away from the hug.

"We all love you and will always be there for each other ok now man up and take rest ok" jin said and left the room.

"I will try my best to be your ONLY friend Jimin "

"I will try my best to love you like you love me yoon"

Two hearts but now they are choosing different paths... is it too late for everything?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.****to be continue *****

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜