𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓- 13

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩....

All he does is to let out a small huff and turns around to look at me properly and the person who is standing in front of me is not 𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜  he is someone else.

His gaze sharpened when I took one more step back. "You can't," he whispered in an ocean-like voice.

"S-SIR YOU ARE SCARING ME "I don't know why i shout but it just came out from me. His smirk was increasing second by second"

You are a dark world obsessed person 𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 and i don't think you are not connecting each and every dots" he said walking towards me

"what y-you mean..why- NO no no this can't be true" he is not related to any gangster or mafia shit i can tell but why my heart is thumping in my chest like it can explode anytime.

He was about to say something. Just right after he opened his mouth there was a clicking sound from the door" they are here" he said and walked back to his seat.

"Who? And what's going on? Who are they? Who the fuck are you? Why am I here?" I again tried shouting but it came out more like a need to know more like a request

"you'll get it soon my fiore " he replied not even bothering to turn around.

And in 5 seconds around 5 mens in black coats with a black cap entered the room I am scared more like  terrified because I can sense a whole ass mafia shit is here.

"Y'all stop scaring him more he is already traumatised" Yoongi rolled his eyes and one of the man let out a laugh it was sounding like a windshield wiper sound

"Yoongiah at least shut up when needed that wiper sound man removed his coat and everyone did the same and then he removed his cap.

I was totally lost while looking at the best creations of god, 5 men in their 30s looking like 5 greek gods or something which i can never have in my whole freaking life.

One of them is Kim taehyung  and my eyes met with hoseok he winked at me again.

"So let's start with the introduction" Yoongi said in a more loud voice as compared to his normal tone.

All of them nodded together and i don't know who to explain it like i am scared but i am also cooing at those 5 baby face with daddy feature guys.

"So let's start with us" one of the guy with dimples said " kim namjoon...kim seokjin..jung hoseak.....kim taehyung....jeon jungkook" literally everyone has the best voice I have ever heard

"ok and guys its him Park jimin my official/Unofficial Secretary" yoongi said and everyone nodded together.

"Wait what's going on please someone tell me or I'll die" I nearly cried in front of them and I heard yoongi sighing  very loudly"

have you heard about 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗝𝗢'𝘀 ?" He asked and my eyes literally popped out "t-that underg-ground G-gang? I shuttered.

"Yes and hello jimin we are 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗝𝗢'𝗦 " A guy with the bestest features replied i guess he is jungkook

"no no no y-you c-cant be them... WAIT that means one of you is 𝗠𝗥.𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔 ?" Shit what I got myself into... This is real mafia shit no no it's a prank bro relax.

"Ahm yes and you know who that is?" That windshield wiper sound guy Wiggles his eyebrows and I shake my head a little (I am still standing in front of them because I'm too shocked and confused to do anything).

I was still processing everything and suddenly the light went too dim its like i can't see anyone's face but i can see them sitting or walking and then

i sensed a presence behind me it was so close that i can feel his hot breath on my neck and his heart was literally thumping on my back and a deep voice whispered into my ears "YOU CAN CALL ME 𝗠𝗥. 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘 .....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜