𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-25

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

"This is HIS room.... But where is he...on yoongi i have a lot of questions for you" i was a little weak but still i managed to open the door of that room and there was a room just right after his main room and i can hear the voices...more like someone was shouting.

The door was slightly open so I peaked a little just to see Yoongi was breaking down while other boys were trying to control him and their own tears.

I was about to enter the room but Yoongi said something which stopped me from going in.

"If I hadn't called Jimin to talk that day, maybe all this wouldn't have happened to him today" he shouts and my heart again broke into pieces

"You were the one...who pushed me that day i said slowly coming into the room "Ji-min " he shockingly looked at me "ji-min-n are you ok? Did he hurted you somewhere else?Why are you walking here and there sitting ..no no rest" he softly holds me like i am something precious to him

"tell me yoongi was it you? I ignored his concern "huh?" he huffed.

"You just said it was all because of you? Really you ask me to come there just to push me from the garden? Was I that  much disgusted? Really yoongi? Was it that much... impure for you?" my vision starts to get blurry due to the tears.

"Y-you are again assuming w-wrong thi-ehing Jimin " he was not in state to stand but still he was talking with me still he was holding me softly "

Jimim " Hoseok came in between "you are still thinking that he did that to you? After so many years he is still regretting everything but guess what he is not the one in fault here jimin he was never in fault

but...you...just because your brain will be pressurise by remembering old memories he still hold and hides every dark memory in his heart and you still think he did that?

Did you even listen to his side? Did you listen to his whole story? NO just remember one thing jimin if you think you suffered a lot then he suffered more than you he is still suffering you know why?

Because he doesn't want to hurt you he still he still "hope, NO" yoongi cuts him off but i was speechless at that moment because hoseok was not wrong. Yoongi suffered because of me.

"I- i" I was trying to find words to describe my situation but nothing was coming from my mouth.

"Jimin..... Yoongi you both need rest right now we will talk about it but not now" Jin said gesturing us to go and rest. Yoongi nodded and just left the room without saying anything and one by one everyone left except RM and me.

"R-rm i- i never w-want h-him to s-suffer like that trust me" i cried "i know jimin i know but please first relax your mind and try to understand everything ok

don't worry he'll be fine and again don't worry it was just right person wrong timings jimin" he patted my head and left that room.

"I made him suffer all these years without even knowing anything...i-i was the o-one behind all of t-these problems oh my god what did i done" i fell on the floor.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

****To Be Continued****

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜