𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-42

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

jimin also indirectly told me what he meant by that kiss. I will confess and today it will be now or never.

After thinking and preparing myself for half an hour I came back to dining and here we go again with these cheesy compliments.

"Are you on a diet?" RM shook me up a little. "No" I dryly replied "jimin  come and eat with us stop serving we will do it come sit here" Jin hyung pats the seat beside him he smiled a little and sat beside jin hyung.

"Food is on your plate not in front of you to eat" jhope  gestured me to eat when i was looking at him straightly because jimin was sitting opposite from where i was sitting.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣...

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

"Let me help you" Taehyung gestured me to move a little so he can pick other dishes also. "No need you should rest i will manage" i protest "it's fine" with that we both entered into the kitchen.

I was washing the dishes and taehyung was arranging and cleaning things "you know i never personally hated you...i just...i just don't want yoongi hyung to suffer more" he started explaining

"I know taehyung and i understand don't worry i won't harm him" i replied while turning towards him.

He just smiled at me "You can trust me Taehyung. I know he suffered a lot because of me but I promise you it won't happen again. "I explained and now he was standing right in front of me.

"Hmm i trust you and am sorry if you ever feel sad because of my rudeness and don't worry now i am all ok with you and him being together" he happily said and

just by hearing me and yoongi getting together my heart squealed "omo look at you blushing so hard" he teased "y-yaaa am not blushing goo and wash dishes now" i slightly pushed him and then i realise i touched him without his permission.

"I am sorry" i instantly backed away and he just huffed and bend down till my level "hey it's fine you  are just like a brother  to me and now we are good okk" he showed me his boxy smile which melted my heart "ok ok" i replied with a small smile.

"Jimin... come to my office after this i need to discuss something" yoongi sternly yelled from taehyung's back and

when i looked at him his eyes narrowed and his face was something unexplainable like he wanted to say something but he is holding it back.

"Hyung i was just t-" till then yoongi turned and left and taehyung started laughing "what's so funny here" i asked "It's very rare to see hyung getting jealous and damn he was looking so cute" he again starts to laugh.

"Jealous? Him?" i asked "woahh dumb man i see anyways all the best with your DISCUSSION" with that taehyung started washing the dishes

"o-ok then i'll leave taehyung" i was about to walk away till then he called my name "call me tae only no need to say full name ok" he said and i needed "ok tae bye good night".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.****to be continue****

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜