𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-30

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩.....

"b-but" i was about to say something but his sharp glare stopped my actions. "I'll take my leave sir" I said and left the room hurriedly.

I know he said he will not differentiate between me and the employees but he was very rude. I was walking back and forth in front of the office just for him to call my name but he didn't.

"𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡" someone called out my name and I slowly looked towards that person.

I saw him somewhere oh meeting room but i don't know name i forgot it "yes?" I confusingly asked "what are you doing here?" His poker face was very scary.

"i-... nothing" i don't know what to say "Hyung is there ?" he asked "yes..but may i know your name please" i questioned.

"Taehyung" He said and walked inside the office "why is everyone so rude today". I finally gave up and now I am here at the cafeteria sitting alone while sipping my ginger tea.

He was sweating, his hair, and his body language was scary. "I was lost in my thoughts and suddenly I sensed a presence beside me.

"Hey" Jungkook from my left and Hoseok from my right side said in sync "hey guys" i replied "how's you now?" hoseok asked "better than yesterday" i replied "Hyung is fine now" Jungkook mumbled "huh? What you mean?" I questioned.

They both looked at me with confusion "what you mean by that? You don't know what happened?" hoseok asked and i shook my head a little "see this" jungkook showed his phone on my face and i looked at the screen

"Famous psychopath serial killer taemin  was found handcuffed with many broken body parts near the seng river" i read out loud.

"Now understood?" hoseok asked "wait... he got arrested? How.....wait a freaking minute" now i understood why yoongi was looking stressed

"oh no shit shit" i ran away from there "no yoongi you already did alot for me " again my vision got blurry due to the tears.

I directly ran towards the office and without even knocking i opened the door just to regret more...

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

"Is he alone there?" i asked through the earpiece "yes sir all clear" my man replied. "I won't forgive you even tho jimin knows everything now but still you ruined my fucking life taemin " i mumbled while entering into his hotel room.

It was 5 in the morning so he would be sleeping there and thanks to my luck his door was easy to open with the master key. I walked inside just to bump into a hard thing. I looked down and it was the body of that waiter who informed me about taemin .

"Tsh tsh not so loyal hotel service right yoon" taemin came from my back. I was about to point my gun at him but he nudged me so hard that my body crashed on that metallic cupboard.

"Oh did i pushed you too hard yoongi? Oh sorry MR. SUGA" he yelled and started laughing like a maniac

"Dare to move and you'll die" he said pointing his pistol at my face i instantly surrendered "did i scare you? Oh my poor boy" he again said pushing his gun on my chest.

"I knew you would be after me and see here we are again meeting alone just like that day waaah what a lovely day it was" he smiled "huh... being a coward aren't we?" I huffed "what you mean" he asked.

"You are with your gun when i have nothing huh again saving yourself with a pathetic situation huh?" my words were affecting him. I can see that

"you think i am?.... Here now we are even fighting like a man you are" he threw his gun somewhere and that's where i got the chance to punch him as hard as possible.

"Still and always pathetic" i cracked my neck "oh big boy is angry because she thinks it was you" that asshole has the audacity to laugh at me i again kicked him on his stomach "like always you are wrong jimin know everything now guess what he is hate you so much know ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
****to be continue*****

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜