𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-17

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩.....*𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱*

"That rudeass is such a headache man how can he control me ugh should i just run away?

But he said he's a mafia and I love this but not him" my mind was numb due to the activities that happened today that's why i was babbling nonsense.

I was packing my stuff until I heard a voice from the kitchen "must be brownie" I mumbles and walks towards the kitchen.

Brownie is a cat who lives in my neighbourhood but he mostly spends time at my home. He always comes from the kitchen window.

"Brownie is it you oh my god how the fuck...did you bring your friend with you?"

I yelled while looking at the dishes which were on the floor just then I sensed a presence right behind me.

That presence was a human's. I gulped really hard and slowly turned around only to find no one "am i hallucinating?"

I looked around confusingly but this time I saw a reflection from my glass which was placed on a counter.

"Someone is here" I mumbled and was about to grab my phone till then something heavy hit on my head and everything just my head spin .

"Why the fuck you hit him....that was not on our plan damit" someone say my mind was numb and my head was hurting really bad.

They tied me up. My eyes are not opening but I can hear some man's were talking.

Getting a little bit of blurry view by opening my eyes there was a guy who's back was facing me and he was pointing a gun to the guy in front of him

" I want to scare him a little but you made him kill me by hitting him" he shouts and shouted that guy on his head.

He turned around and our eyes met. He was wearing a mask so I couldn't see his face properly. "Oh hey sweetie." His voice changed from rude to sweet in a second.

"Who the fuck are you and why the hell am i here" i tried moving from the chair but i was tightly tied up.

"Ooww still a fierce Jimin i see" he started walking towards me while removing his mask and when he did my blood freezes after getting a full view of his face

"YOU  TAEMIN ?" i can't believe my eyes "Oh you still remember me damn i must be handsome right" he said running his hands through his hairs.

"H-how y-you? Me? T-that nerd guy who a-always gets h-high marks" i am about to die because the amount of shocks am getting in just a fucking day is insane.

"Yes that nerd who always get bullied due to his dressing and family status" he clenched his jaw and damn if i was not a fan of dark stories then

i would be hella scared right now but my mind is still telling me that it was attractive even tho i can die any second by his hands.

I tried moving but it feels like someone has "What the fuck you want from me leave mee" i shouts and he just huffed

"You are 𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮  weakness boy  i can't leave you like that" he said while grabbing my jaw "what the hell is this now...wait wait Suga ?"

And the realisation hits me really hard "Min Yoongi the most dangerous and deadliest gangster who leaves his love of life like that such a shame" he was talking nonsense here now.

"Listen you got the wrong information am not the one you are looking for leave me" i cleared the misunderstanding

"shut the fuck up and be quiet" he ignored my sentence and dialled someone's number.

I tried kicking him with my leg because he was standing too close and I did it. He groaned and gestured to his men to do something.

After like 10 seconds I sensed a very painful feeling on my hands "ughh shit shit shit stop p-lease"

I tried moving my hand but the hot burning rod was forcefully attached to my hands.

"That's what you got after using your smart mouth baby boy" he shouted on my face and dialled someone's number.

Tears were continuously falling down from my eyes. I was helpless weak and most importantly injured and only one thing was coming in my mind that was

"YOONGI" "please save me yoongi" i was chanting his name on my mind.

Till then i heard his voice "hello" He answered that call

"LEAVE ME YOU BASTARD I WILL KILL YOU" I screamed as loud as i can "Jimin ? jimin ? Is that you?" He  said

"Sir please save me aaahhhh" I tried saying something but I got injected and my vision got blanked again.

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

"Its all because of me dammit" i was so scared that my eyes started getting watery

"You literally stalks him  24X7 but how the fuck you didn't know what just happened with him" Hobi  said "I was busy i was fucking busy on my laptop" i angrily shouted.

"We need to relax yoongi we are almost there, don't worry" RM said, checking the status of GPS.

Here we are at the backside of this abandoned building "3 to the left, 3 to the right" I commanded and they nodded

"kill whoever comes in between we need to save jimin  guys" V said and we all went in our directions.

"You are strong, my fiore am coming" I was looking literally everywhere just to get a glimpse of anyone but I found no one.

Not even a single soul. I opened the last door of the 2nd floor and the lights were off and I couldn't see anything but wait.

I am not here alone. There is someone or I can say there are so many people.

"This fucking bastered aishh" i cracked my neck and someone hit on my knee "as expected"

i mumble and suddenly the light switched on "well well well look who's here" Taemin came from behind "drop the gun Suga " he said ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.*****To be continue.******

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜