𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟....

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩....

"Damn i never got the hint broo" Jin said almost controlling his laugh "hyungg at least try to be naturally shock" yoongi again whined

"yaah we are not blind we know everything by the way and we were just waiting for the confirmation" Jin lightly hit him on his head.

"Wait!!! You guys knew?" Jimin said with widen eyes and all the boys starts to look here and there except yoongi

"y-yeah w-well thanks for the chocolates jimin we will eat it tomorrow" RM and jin walked out from the kitchen "oh yeah it's almost evening i need to water my bike bye bye" hope awkwardly left.

"Why you all become awkward suddenly and wait how you guys knew about us?" Jimin asked while looking at Jungkook Taehyung

"hahaha well you see no room here is soundproof soo haha my god its so hot in here byee" They hurriedly ran away from there.

"What does it mean... WAIT...WAIT...oh hell naww" both of their eyes widen after realising what the meant by that

"shitttt......you told me it was soundproof bish" jimin hit him on his chest while hiding his red face.

"I also got to know that today jimin...shit" yoongi  started laughing and he was digging his  face on yoongi chest due to embarrassment.

"Now they know soo everything is cool" he casually mumbled "say something else again" jimin  said "huh? What you mean?" he asked.

jimin  was still hugging him "you voice yoon...i can hear it from you chest it's vibrating" he said while making small circles on his chest and he slowly held jimin  face so he could look at him

"you like my voice kitten?" he slowly mumbled leaving kisses on his face "i love everything about you" he replied leaning to kiss him.

"Oh wait, you had whiskey before? I can smell it" he asked before giving jimin a light peck "hmm i can taste it on your lips wait"

he mumbled and slowly lick jimin lips "yaah not you licking my lips" jimin made a fake disgusting face "i can and i will lick each and every part of yours and you will like it kitten" he seductively said pulling jimin more close to him.

"B-by the way I made special chocolates for you" jimin  shuttered while trying to pick the chocolates "taste it" he showed a small piece of dark chocolate in his mouth

"hmm wait.. You added something?" he asked "yes i add a small shot of whiskey in it for you and i also had some" jimin giggled.

"Damn it taste so good bun" he complimented "you know i also want to taste it"Jimin shyly mumble "sure here" he picked one more piece but jimin  shook his head

"n..not like that...i want to taste it from.." he paused "from?" yoongi asked "from YOU" with that yoongi picked him up in his arms "as you say your highness" he said while picking him up in bridal style.

"Never knew you had these desires kitten" he smirked "you don't know so many things about me love" jimin pulled his face towards hers and gave him small kiss and he just giggled.

"Shy shy?" jimin teased and this time his face was turning red "make sure to keep your voice low this time ok love?" jimin commanded finally getting inside the room and he confusingly huffed while putting jimin down on the floor

"You may be a ruthless mafia leader outside but not here now be a good boy and lay down there" he slightly pushed yoongi on the bed and walked towards the door to lock it.

"Woah who are you mr. where is my shy jimin ?" he giggled excitedly "You'll know it soon" jimin said while putting his hairs up in a cute ponytail...

"Yoongi turned off the lights so your author was not able to see anything"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Finally I release all chapter enjoy it ......

thanks to read series I released new series also in some day in jikook topic  in abo series ....

***** THE END****

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗠𝗔𝗙𝗜𝗔'𝗦 𝗙𝗜𝗢𝗥𝗘 (𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗶𝗻)✅ 🎉