𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-48

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘..

get to know that someone shot him where exactly jimin was supposed to shop" i explained an i receive a loud gasped from the other side

"hyung what are you saying you guys are ok? Who did that and ""Tae come here and take this bunny with you he is disturbing me" wait did i just hear jimin's voice?

"Taehyungah, who's there?" am not sure if i am getting hearing voice or something

"its jimin he is making chocolates for us hyung" he answered "wait he is at home?" i asked while gesturing RM and hyung to get in the car

"yes it's like you guys left and he came at the same time that's why i called you" and without listening to anything i cut the call and drove towards the mansion as fast as possible.

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩.....

After coming back I got to know from Taehyung that Yoongi RM and Jin are not at home so till then I decided to make chocolates for the boys and here I am making it with the help of taehyung and jungkook.

Hope were sleeping so i didn't bother to disturb them but after like half an hour he also joined us.

We were giggling and laughing together but my mind was stuck at only one thing. "Yoongi" because I wanted to inform him about the incident at that store.

After like 1 hour I heard the door opening sound "must be hyung" Tae,said while passing me the bowl.

I was about to put the last bowl on the counter till then two large pairs of arms engulfed me "i was so scared jimin..... I was so scared. "It was yoongi and wait, he is crying?

"Yoongi? Yoongi? Are you ok?" i slowly crease his back "i-i got to know that t-taemin escaped the jail a-and you w-were also out a-and..." he badly shuttered while controlling his sobs.

"Its ok..its ok bun look am fine hmm calm down love am here hmm" i soothingly creased his back then his head to calm him down and slowly slowly he calmed down

. We broke the hug and finally I looked at him "omo my cat was crying" i wiped his tears from his red puffy eyes.

"Are you ok jimin ? We get to know that Someone shot taemin at the same place where you went to get the stuff" RM asked

"oh yeah i know but see am fine here" i said "but who shot him?" Jin asked, "Wait, what's going on?" Jhope asked and then RM explained everything to them.

Yoongi was still holding me without saying anything but that god he was not crying anymore. "Then who did that?" jungkook  asked "ME" I replied

"WHAT?" All of them shout shockingly, including yoongi. "You did what?" jhope  asked "I shoot him..." I slowly mumbled.

"H-how...i mean HOW?" Taehyung and jungkook asked in sync "He was talking too much so i got the  chance and shot him" i explained

"but who gave you the gun?" RM asked "Yoon...i mean yoongi...i mean i was going outside and you know i sensed if something happened so i borrowed this pistol from yoongi's table"

i said showing them that small pistol "wait is that hyungs favourite one right?" taehyung said while checking the gun.

"Woah woah our jimin is the gangster now damn boy that was hot" hope praised me an my cheeks instantly got red "uuww i made you blush" he teased and the first thing i did was to look at yoongi and damn my man was looking cold as ice

"Anyways amazing job jimin and we will train you for more ok" Jin pats my head.

Just in one second jin's hand was pushed away by yoongi "yeah it hurts bitch" jin yelled

"Why you all touched him this much" he whined wait YOONGI WAS WHINING? "Oooooo someone is jealous" Rm nudge him "Yes I am" he yelled.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩....

"Tell me why? Weren't you guys just FRIENDS?" tae said, narrowing his eyes "Y-yeah we ar-" "We are together" Yoongi announced holding his  hands.

"Pretend you are shocked" hope  mumbled to taehyung and jungkook "hawww" everyone fake gasped.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*****to be continue *****

* one more chapter than this series is completed*

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜