𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-43

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

"Go and wash the dishes now" he pushed tae and they both were giggling with each other "calm down yoongi they are just talking" i relaxed myself but damn his smile is just for me

"JIMIN..... come to my office we need to discuss something" with that i left without hearing any response.

I was patiently waiting for him to come for 5 minutes and finally footsteps could be heard. Someone was coming in my direction.

The door opened "y- oh hyung" it was jin hyung "woah why you are at the door? Going somewhere?" Hyung asked coming inside

"no" i replied "well i came to get my charger back" he mumbled while searching for his charger "oh yeah wait" i said and walked towards my table to give him his essential.

"Go easy on him ok" hyung said "huh?" i replied and he just smiled "my single room was just right beside the kitchen so i got fresh up early and"

he said while  looking down to hide his smile and then i understood what he wanna say

"all i can say is he is a nice boy" with that he literally run away from their leaving me flustered.

I was still lost in my thoughts thinking hyung saw us kissing till then someone knocked on the door "can i come in sir?" I can hear jimin's voice and my mind, heart, lungs, body and soul everything turned to his  direction.

I straightly walked towards him without saying anything. I literally pulled him harshly towards me and pinned him to the door after shutting it

"s-sir" he flinched "huh..sir? Is that my name?" I said while closing the inch gap between us. "Y-yoon what's-wrong?" he slowly mumbled.

"Wrong? What's right here? Why are you doing this to me?" I huffed "what did I do?" he asked "I literally rule this whole freaking industry and underground also but you.....

you make me weak you your smile your face yours eyes controls me" i said while grabbing his jaw harshly.

"Am I being selfish here? Yes I am and you... don't smile to others the way you smile at me, don't look at others the way you look at me, don't just don't do anything to anyone which you do with me do you understand?" i said directly looking in his eyes.

He slowly nodded and my eyes soften after seeing the tears on his eyes "jimin....please control me please teach me how to not hurt you in any way ..

Teach me how i'll stop my urge to kill every single person who i looks at you the way i look at you" i plead while leaving his jaw he slowly held my hands.

"You think I see everyone the way I see you? You think I feel the same for everyone? No Min Yoongi, my heart is yours, do you understand?" he softly mumbled and I continuously nodded.

"And about me teaching you everything..." his  soft expressions change into a dark one with his eyes... his eyes darkened and he harshly pushed me

"Jimin" i was about to say something till then he again pushed me and i let him do anything he wanted with me and....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.*****to be continue*****

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜