𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-39

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

"Cancel today's events of taehyung and jungkook  He said, not even bothering to look at my side.

I mean he is the same person who was laughing with me just one hour ago and now looks at him being a rudeass infront of everyone.

"So jimin how are you?" Jhope randomly asked "huh? Am fine" i replied "obviously you are because look at you boy damn i love your dressing sense bro" jhope complimented and my face starts to turn red due to shyness "o-h t-thanks" i slowly mumble.

Till then I sensed an arm around my waist. I instantly looked to my right just to see Yoongi calmly looking at them and behaving like nothing was happening.

Did I tell you guys me and Yoongi were sitting together? Oh yes we are.

I look around to see if someone saw this but because of the distance between me and Yoongi no one can tell that he is holding me.

"I know right even i also like your dressing sense" taehyung also complimented and i was about to reply him till then the hold of his hand on my waist tightens

"Thanks" I said, straightening my posture so I could free myself from him. "Stay still," he mumbled, "yoongi leave," I whispered

"I said stay still," he said while deadly looking into my eyes and with a sharp gulp I sealed my lips.

"You look tensed at everything good?" Rm asked and he was about to say something else till then Yoongi's hand starts travelling here and there on my back.

I want to scream but I can't right now." N-no am fine don't worry".

Just like that we complete meeting  and that psychopath didn't remove his hand from my waist till the end. "Coffee in my office in 10 minutes"

he ordered and walked away from there with everyone."If he behaved like this one more time then am calling the doctors he has this multiple personality disorder oh god my heart" i dramatically sigh while remembering the car scene.

Whole day went well. It was just me chasing yoongi here and there for his meetings and calls.

"Last meeting in 10 minutes at room number 7...wait this room is not for meetings sir" I confusedly checked the schedule again.

"Yeah i know" he mumbled while typing something on his laptop and then i realised it's his other business meeting "do i have to attend this meeting also sir?"

I hesitantly asked and he finally looked at me from top to bottom while frowning "tell me who are you?" He questioned.

"Huh?" He just shook his head in disapproval. " i-am your secretary sir." I am not sure if I correctly answered "exactly and you are going everywhere where I go so stop being dumb ok" he said while stretching a little on his chair.

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩......

"How can he be this much dumb oh god" I mumbled while walking towards the room where he was following me. "Details," I asked

"huh? Oh yeah You Mr lee ,Mr han and Miss Sia" he replied "last name is?" I again confirmed "Miss sia sir" he slowly mumbled.

Here we were in the meeting room and everyone was there except sia "i guess we should start all the important members are here" i announced and everyone just nodded.

"About the sales of our company here is the chart...𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻" i gestured him to open the PPT in that projector" thank you...so let's look into the- ** sorry for the late" sia cuts me off

"this is not your beauty parlour appointment sia you can leave our meeting already started" i dryly replied to her.

She stormed her feet and made a disgusting pout while looking at me. "Am sorry I was stuck in some work." Her voice is irritating me now.

"Jimin  kindly show her the exit she is disturbing our meeting" i said while looking at who was already walking towards sia.

"Ew don't touch me you secretary" sia yelled at her "you know what am done" i replied while walking towards them" you continue the meeting please" i softly smiled at him he nodded and then i looked at this sia

"leave" i ordered "I am also the part of your deals yoongi stop ordering me and why you defend that local employee of your company huh" she said while making small circles on my chest with her fake as her personality like nails.

"His name is Park Jimin he is MY secretary and get lost from here am saying this for one last time" i said pricing on her soul she gulped ..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.*****to be continue*****

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜