𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-36

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩....

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 those people who hurted me when i was a child.

"I want to go home please leave me" I cried trying to free myself from them "yoon it's me it's mee JIMIN " my actions halted after hearing JIMIN'S name

"huh? J-JIMIM? Jimim ...." I slowly looked at the person and yes he was right there holding me so securely so tightly he was scared he was crying because i was crying.

When I realised he is my Jimin,I pulled him closer to me. He didn't say anything "jimin  they were here they were blaming me jimin i was a kid i didn't do anything please trust me" i was blabbering and tears were still coming from my eyes.

"I know yoon it was not you am here ok calm down no one will hurt you hmm look at me am here for you" he soothingly rubs my back and i finally moved back a little so i can look at him

"Good boy now relax ok come lay down here" he lightly pushed me and i obeyed without saying anything.

He was about to move back but I held his wrist "stay". I mumbled and his eyes softened. "Please stay i won't harm you trust me" i again mumbled and he instantly hugged me

"you will never hurt anyone sunshine i believe you i trust you so don't say things like that ok now shh you should sleep now hmm" he said while massaging my head.

Without saying anything I held him more close to me and dug my face on the crook of his  neck. He smells like a flower

"MY FLOWER" and without knowing further thing i again fell asleep in his  arms he was still holding me securely more like he protected me the whole night.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩....

All member see yoongi and jimin sleep and they see all seen...

"You think it's fine to leave them like that hyung?" Jungkook mumbled while looking at them

"hmm let them be he is right there for him" Jin replied. "He doesn't need those pills anymore. I guess he will be there for him. I hope so i just....hope" taehyung sigh.

"Guys i am not protecting him or something but some of you were so rude towards jimin" hope  said while looking at the members

"i am just worried about yoongi hyung  thats it he suffered a lot since very young age i can't see him getting hurt again and again" Taehyung replied to hoseok.

"Guys please stop this now...i know what exactly you want to say taehyungah but we can't hate him for something he didn't do.

He was also suffering. he was clueless because of the memory loss so I think we should give him a chance" Rm said.

"I think RM is right, it was never his fault and you can see he is not faking anything. Look at them he calmed yoongi down without those pills.

He is  sleeping while holding someone for the very first time he is healing and he is doing that to him "hobi mumbled.

"So it's clear from now on we will try to accept jimin and behave like a normal person with him ok...OK" Jungkook said while putting pressure on his last OK and directly looking at taehyung.

"Hmm ok " Taehyung mumbled. "I hope everyone is even now...let's go now we should sleep because we have a lot of pending work to cover " Jin waved his hand in the air and one by one everyone left.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 (𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 )

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

"I will give my best yoon i won't give up on you" i   heard someone's voice and that voice woke me up  from my sleep.

I was alone in my bed but  something was wrong here. "What happened  here?" i mentally cursed at myself because my  head was hurting a lot.

After like 10 seconds that scene from yesterday night came right in front of me. I cried....he consoled me.....we slept together....he was holding me...he was crying...WITH ME?.

"Shit shit shit" I hurriedly got up from my place and looked for him but he was nowhere to be found.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
***to be continue***

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜