𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-44

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

"And about me teaching you everything..." jimin  soft expressions change into a dark one with his  eyes... his  eyes darkened and he harshly pushed yoongi

"jimin" He was about to say something till then he again pushed him and he let him do anything he wanted with him.

With some more steps they came near the couch and he sat down there "You want me to teach you how to control yourself bun?" jimin slowly leaned close to him and he gulped hard with a small nod.

"But first tell me why me?" jimin slowly adjusted himself on yoongi lap and he gracefully held jimin from his waist.

"Tell me why you want me? Tell me what you want to confess for so long..tell me that.." jimin took a brief pause while admiring his submissive face

"that?" the impatience in his eyes was clearly visible

"Tell me...that...you love me" jimin breathed on his lips and without wasting any further second yoongi lips engulfed with him.

This time the kiss was beyond gentle because both of them were equally in love with each other. "I have loved you since our school time jimin since the day i saw you......

.since the day our eyes met and i tried confessing you that day but that taemin came and" "shshhh i know i know" he again peck his lips.

With a smooth motion yoongi changed the position now jimin  was laying down on the couch and he was hovering over him.

"I warned you about this, I told you to stop me but tsh tsh poor you" he smirked while creasing jimin cheeks with his right hand.

"Maybe I didn't love you at the start but now? No one can take you away from me MIN YOONGI you are mine and only mine I LOVE YOU with all my heart" jimin say giggled

"Guess what am not planning to leave you either and yes I LOVE YOU TOO MIN JIMIN" he leaning to jimin neck but he stopped him.

"My name is PARK JIMIN bitch you forgot my name" he asked and yoongi  just smirked and again leaned to his  neck "not for so long jimin you will be MIN JIMIN soon" with that he started leaving wet kisses on his neck he was breathing hardly.

Yoongi's  other hand travelled from his  shoulder to jimin waist and he slowly put his hands inside his tshirt "you know what is my new addiction?

its you skin you honey like smooth skin and i will devour it...each and every part of you is mine only mine"yoongi  mumbled on his neck while sucking a specific area he let out a small moan "y-yoon" and he finally looked at him..

Suddenly he got up from the couch which made him a little confused. "what are y-" "remove my shirt"yoongi commanded "huh?" he huffed

"i said remove my shirt kitten" jimin slowly nodded while unbuttoning his shirt. Jimin  eyes were on his shirt but his eyes were on jimin lips

He pulled jimin  closer when he finally removed his shirt and his eyes just got stuck on his upper body. Those shiny biceps..his soft as feather glowing skin and his cute little tummy he can't help but to crease his hands on his body.

"All mine" jimin slowly kissed his shoulders then his neckline and then his whole upper body. Yoongi was a moaning mess while he was enjoying those sounds. It was like a favourite rhythm for jimin.

"J-Ji-min" he shuttered "yes bun?" jimin mumbled "p-please" he pleaded "please what bun?" he smirked while playing with his belt.

"Let me have you" yoongi again pleaded "you sure bun? Because I don't have a pretty body which can impress you" he said slowly opening his belt.

"You don't know how much i am crazy for you Jimin ..... you  don't know how much i love the scar on you back jimin "

he mumbled while removing jimin tshirt and jimin eyes  widened "how you know" he asked and this time he  was smirking "you talk too much sunshine"yoongi pick him
up in his arms and put him on his table.

"My turn now?" he titled his head while jimin face starts to turn red second by second "aaww you are blushing huh" he teased.

His eyes landed on jimin body he was just wearing a tshirt which was already removed by him now he is completely exposed in front of him

"look at you being the most beautiful boy is the world oh no no
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*****to be continue*****

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜