𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-45🔞🔞

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩 (𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁)

my man..my goddess and i will worship you till the end of my life jimin  remember  that ok" he mumbled.

Jimin  was looking down at the floor and his  face was showing every shade of pink. Yoongi  lifted up his chin and made him look at him.

yoongi  one hand slowly went behind jimin  neck and the other one was behind his knees he slowly lifted him  up and he made him lay down on the table.

"let me tell you how much i am crazy for you" he pinned jimin both hands on the table he slowly started moving his other hands from his thighs to his waist while moving he started kissing jimin  slowly the kiss was full of love with a mixture of little bit lust.

"damit jimin  what are you doing to me" he crease his hands from his waist to his chest his neck and slightly chock him " please" jimin moaned

"please what sunshine" he put his middle finger on his  mouth "fuck me already" he said and started sucking his finger.

Yoongi removed his finger  and smirked while looking at jimin state. he was just looking at him lustfully

"oh my gawd yoon" jimin  literally moaned just by looking at his body "like what you see princess but this is not it, i have more to show you".

"Then show me" he thrust his middle finger on him without any warning. jimin  was about to moan but he shut his mouth "don't worry sunshine this room is soundproof scream as much as you want.

He removed his finger  soon he inserted his two fingers at once and started moving it in and out and just then he added one more which made jimin  see the stars while he was moving his fingers

jimin also started moving his hips to feel more of him he just smirked and started moving his fingers faster and deeper.

He was continuously hitting jimin  spot making him scream his name more and more while arching him back desperately. He didn't let the pleasure end and started giving jimin  hickies all over his body.

his  chest , his neck, even on his inner thighs. Jimin  was soo much in his pleasure that he didn't even noticed when yoongi replace his fingers with his d#ck all he could do was to moan again and again and roll his eyes beautifully.

Yoongi starts with sloppy thrusts when he got the position perfectly he showed no mercy fucking jimin  deeply and aggressively. again all he could do is to reply to his thrusts with his screams.

After fucking jimin  at inhuman speed for 10 minutes he slowed down "you just cumed 3rd time princess" he said while moving his hands on his body "hmmm i lost count" he breathlessly mumbled

"let me complete my business then" and with that he cumed on him with the last thrust and fell on his naked body "you were so good sunshine" he mumbled while giving wet kisses on his hickies.

"aishh slow down they hurt ok" jimin  hissed due to the wet sensation on him still freshed hickies. He helped jimin  get up from the table and then he sat down in the chair while placing him on his lap.

Both of them were still naked. No sound or nothing can be heard, just two souls connecting with each other while feeling each other's warmth.

"Lets clean up bun" he mumbled while creasing jimin back. he didn't say anything but jimin  started to cling on him more by sitting on his bare body properly.

He was still hard and jimin was not helping the situation more "just be like this for sometime yoon am tired" he dugged his face on his neck and without saying anything jimin started to leave open mouth kisses on his neck.

Yoongi was internally panicking because of the sensation "J-J-imin" he shuttered "hmm" he mumbled while sucking his neck "are you sore?" he asked and he finally left his neck to look at him

"ammhmm" he nodded "i'll go easy bun" with that he slowly entered in jimin ,he tightly held his shoulder.

Both of them let out a deep moan of satisfaction but the thing is yoongi was not moving which was making jimin desperate

"just be like this ok" he said but she started to grind on him to feel him more and more "if that's what you want..." he smirked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.(smut part finally complete now i release my breath that was my first time write so avoid the mistake )

.
.
.
.
.
.
*****to be continue***  

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜